The story that never ends.

three cars came and by Fairfax it was the end of polly. but polly just went under the cars! the only downside is she got all muddy and she has a show tomarrow!

three cars came and by Fairfax it was the end of polly. but polly just went under the cars! the only downside is she got all muddy and she has a show tomarrow!

Fairfax took Polly lovingly into her arms and took her into the house and mixed up a mild detergent bath to get her feathers all nice and white again. For the sparrow was being taken care of by Frindizzle. Which had found and gave it some worms.

While Fairfax was looking searching for worms she paused only for a moment as a small breeze flew passed her. She then continued until the breeze flew past her again but closer. She looked behind her and continued to search until...........

Finally the day of the show all decked out after her bath she arrived in the parking lot she realized that the judges was the owners to the three cars.

Finally the day of the show all decked out after her bath she arrived in the parking lot she realized that the judges was the owners to the three cars.

The cars that almost ran Polly and her down on the street the other day. She was so furious that she grabbed Polly travel carrier and went into the show arena to find the owners. When she did, show or no show, she was going to call them on their irresponsible behavior. Then point out their neglect of not stopping to see if her chicken and her were alright. So focused on her task at hand, she failed to notice that....

Last edited:
The sparrow had disappeared! 

Fairfax thought, "Wow, now that's really odd." Then she looked down at her hand that held the travel carrier with Polly. At lest it had, for that too, was now gone. She was instantly alarmed. Because She knew, she had never set it down. She would never have done that. Polly was her pride and joy, she wouldn't have chanced it with all these people running around. "What was really going on here?" She thought. As she stood there, in the center of a crowd, she knew something was amiss. She was desperately trying to get a grasp on the situation. Playing it backwards and forwards in her mind. That's when she first noticed all the birds singing. But these birds were far from the rooster crows and hens songs in the arena. These songs, were of the song bird variety. But even stranger yet, the more she focused on the beautiful songs. The more other things starting to happen. Just as quick as lightning, this excruciating pain came back into her right ankle. Then a dampness registered at her back, which was accompanied by sharp points of pressure. But what she noticed last of all, was that strange breeze blowing by her once again. Just like the other day while she was gathering worms for the sparrow. At least she thought it was the other day. She looked above her to see if there was an air conditioning vent overhead, but there wasn't one. That's when a sinking feeling hit the bottom of her stomach, just like someone had punched her in it. None of this is real! She had never made it home that day! She was still out there in that deep dark forest. Coming back to herself, her eyes snapped open with a gasp of breath, she felt herself laying on the forest floor. Despite her confusion about her revaluation, she was more mystified, by what was right in front of her now or more to the point, what was leaning over her. At first, she couldn't make sense of what she was looking at. For to her left, sat a very large tiger. She should be terrified of it. But all she could think about, was that it's eyes had the most beautiful shade of jade she had ever seen. Now, while she looked at it shocked. The tiger breath fanned her face once again. He? Yeah, he just sat there, watching her too intently. She just assumed based on it's size that it was a male. She was going to say, "Now, easy boy", but thought better of it. If she spoke to it, that just might spook him into attacking her. It's long tail started swishing the leaves that littered the ground. Not that she saw it, but she could hear and feel it brushing against her left leg. Then it dawned on her,"Wait a second! tigers don't even live in forests, they live in the jungle. There, she had solved it, she was still asleep on the forest floor and this tiger was just another dream. That explains the damp back and rough surface. Because, let's face it, a real tiger would have killed and eaten her by now. Content with her logic, she went about trying to wake herself up again. She heard a voice ask," what are you doing?" Fairfax answered with out a second thought," I'm trying to wake myself up from this dream." She just hated those dreams, that were a dream within a dream. That's when she heard it again. "But, I am a tiger who lives in this forest." Her eyes snapped open to look at the tiger. But it's mouth was not moving. So she started scanning the wooded area, looking for who said it. That's when it came again. "And I don't really like to eat human meat, simply because it gives me indigestion, Fairfax." The voice said with a chuckle. She thought, "speakers! There had to be speakers in the trees. That would explain why she couldn't get a direction out of the voice. Because it came from everywhere and nowhere at once. Once again it came, "What, may I ask are you looking for, little mouse?" The disembodied voice asked her. So she said," The speakers your using to pull this trick off with." She froze, having just realizing that he had called her by her name! So it had to be someone she knew doing this to her. "Who are you and why are you doing this to me!" She yelled out into the forest. Coming back to her senses, she thought she better stop yelling with a massive tiger sitting there. No matter how well trained a tiger was, he could still attack before they could get it off of her. Her eyes darted to it, to see if it had moved forward any. That's when she noticed that, the tiger had a smirk on it's feline face. "Hello Fairfax, I'm Thoran and I'm glad to finally make your acquaintance...

Last edited:
( Thats a long post! Even I don't know what to say!)

(I was caught on a runway train of thought! I was up way to late, too!
1f615.png
)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom