the sultan thread

Lol:) I read this and just had to giggle
smile.png

LOL yeah, even though it's not appropriate.:p That's the life of a chicken breeder!

Just a up date on my 2 little one's. They are almost back to normal. I have the vet coming tomorrow just to make sure eeverything is ok. She said if they were better that she didn't have to come but I just want to make sure. I'm so glad they are getting better. And amazed at how fast they have improved.

Just a up date on my 2 little one's. They are almost back to normal. I have the vet coming tomorrow just to make sure eeverything is ok. She said if they were better that she didn't have to come but I just want to make sure. I'm so glad they are getting better. And amazed at how fast they have improved.

Wonderful! I'm glad their okay!

Fantastic news!!!!! Great job! You are a great chick nurse!!! Lol :)

Fantastic news!!!!! Great job! You are a great chick nurse!!! Lol :)

That sounded creepy in my head after I read it back to my self... I was just saying you Did great taking such good care of them and not giving up on them...

Back
Top Bottom