the sultan thread

I think he's too young too. I'm waiting for his comb to get redder or some other sign off being a rooster but nothing yet so I'm hopeful. My polish and silkies are the same age and some of them are already displaying some rooster traits. I wish I had more sultans with him to compare lol. Either way I'm in love with this breed now

Try putting him with some for sure hens, because if he's a male he may try to breed.

Try putting him with some for sure hens, because if he's a male he may try to breed.
I definitely will when they're older. I've got 15 various polish,silkies,and him but they're all 4 weeks so none are for sure hens yet. I grew up with them but this is my first batch in 6 years and my first ever sultan. Did only 1 pic post? I tried to post 3.

I definitely will when they're older. I've got 15 various polish,silkies,and him but they're all 4 weeks so none are for sure hens yet. I grew up with them but this is my first batch in 6 years and my first ever sultan. Did only 1 pic post? I tried to post 3.

Man, that's a long time!
I only see one, though sometimes pictures don't load on my phone.

Man, that's a long time!
I only see one, though sometimes pictures don't load on my phone.

They didn't load on my pc either. Oh well. I'll try again. Heres another one. Are all sultans this docile? Because of all 15 that I got he's the sweetest lol.

Last edited:
They didn't load on my pc either. Oh well. I'll try again. Heres another one. Are all sultans this docile? Because of all 15 that I got he's the sweetest lol.

It sure seems like it! Ours is unlike any other chicken we have! So mellow. She's also kind of clueless and I always say see has no survival instincts but she's captured our hearts, for sure! :)

Back
Top Bottom