The Tetra Tint thread.. (Photos, info) ❤

Pics
Tetra Tints

Click to enlarge image(s)
A light weight bird which is mostly white with at times some brown or even black highlights. The Tretra Tint is a cross between a Rhode Island Red male and a White leghorn female, producing cream colored or "tinted" eggs. She is an excellent producer and adapts well to backyards environments. Healthy Hatcheries is the only mail order hatchery in the U.S. to order this variety.

Could my featured breed be a tetra tint?

Tetra Tints Chicken (pullets)

Click to enlarge image(s) Tetra Tints

A light weight bird which is mostly white with at times some brown or even black highlights. The Tretra Tint is a cross between a Rhode Island Red male and a White leghorn female, producing cream colored or "tinted" eggs. She is an excellent producer and adapts well to backyards environments. Healthy Hatcheries is the only mail order hatchery in the U.S. to order this variety.
Quantity Price
$3.20 Each
$2.68 Each
$2.28 Each
$2.10 Each
SKU TT-p
Customer requested hatch/ship date

Qty

Add to Cart
► SUBMIT A REVIEW...

I bought mine at tsc but was told they were buff orpingtons. I was very disappointed but the chicks are sweet and laying machines. becareful you get what your looking for!!! Just picked up three blue laced red wyandottes from a breeder and they are awsome looking chicks.can be hard to get but worth it!

I bought mine at tsc but was told they were buff orpingtons. I was very disappointed but the chicks are sweet and laying machines. becareful you get what your looking for!!! Just picked up three blue laced red wyandottes from a breeder and they are awsome looking chicks.can be hard to get but worth it!

Back
Top Bottom