The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Pics
Admittedly, not the best syntax ever. Basically, tomorrow I'll be gathering the first round of eggs meant for incubation, even though they've been laying eggs that are getting incubated for three days. In other words (wow I really can't say it in a simple way), all eggs laid from the 26th, up until the 4th of April are going into the incubator. I'll just be gathering the first round tomorrow
So there are eggs in the nestboxes or on the ground from three days, and you gather these all at once to put in the incubator (with a second, third and maybe a 4th gathering) after the 4th/5th of April.

So there are eggs in the nestboxes or on the ground from three days, and you gather these all at once to put in the incubator (with a second, third and maybe a 4th gathering) after the 4th/5th of April.

Yes. Starting March 26th, I collect eggs every three days, place them vertically (pointy side down) in a plastic egg holder until placing them in the incubator all at once

OK worry number...have stopped counting. My Tsouloufates hatched at around day 18-19, if I remember correctly. I'm worried that something similar will happen with this hatch, and I'm thinking of moving the day I set the eggs to a Saturday, since I'd really prefer if these guys hatched on a Friday, or Saturday, but even Thursday is OK

Back
Top Bottom