The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Pics
Good afternoon, everyone! So far, the girls have laid 6 eggs! They've been collected, and are sitting pointy side down until all their friends join them.

As far as theme, any ideas? I'd love to do a theme

:celebrate good morning little Serama ladies, hope y'all are laying lots of eggs!
Fluffy, are you going to do a name theme for these eggs?

Same here! I want to get at least 15, but I'm getting less and less hopeful😔
I have faith in the girls, Fluffy. ❤️ You can look at it this way… even if they don’t give the maximum number of eggs by the deadline, you’re still going to have quite an exciting hatch! And, think ahead to next time… more hens and more eggs!

I have faith in the girls, Fluffy. ❤️ You can look at it this way… even if they don’t give the maximum number of eggs by the deadline, you’re still going to have quite an exciting hatch! And, think ahead to next time… more hens and more eggs!

Very true! I need more serama females, thye just don't lay as much as I need them to in the desired time range. All my keepers from the hatch will be female, unless an excellent boy comes along, but I don't think that's likely. Lady Gaga is a really good boy, both temperamentally and conformationaly

I feel like I've not shared enough photos...well here are two of the girls looking all happy for laying a ground egg
IMG-d0034acc1b2957b0966f4b0d489bdd60-V.jpg

Back
Top Bottom