There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

I suspect that they migrate along water ways in a seasonal manner.  They probably follow a set route from food supply to food supply.  That way, they encounter other groups and inter change genetic material.  

It would be interesting to see how the DNA varies from one area to another.  But I guess the samples they now have are very limited.  Eventually, we will see more samples and get a better picture.

Hopefully, those they do have are not just contaminated samples of human DNA. 
according to the natives in this area (Shoshone/Bannock) they do have a migration route. Right alongside the Snake River. The sightings and encounters happen in the spring and again in Sept.-Oct. If the old men feel your serious,they can tell stories that make you have shivers.

A lot of sightings appear to happen on Indian Reservations. Perhaps that is because Native Americans are more likely to discuss a sighting than Anglos. It is socially acceptable in their communities, whereas in the larger community to see a sasquatch gets one labeled as nut. People see them, and then convince themselves that they really saw something else. It is called "cognitive dissonance."

There have been sightings on the Hopi, Navajo and Apache reservations. But I know of no sightings on reservations in the more arid parts of Arizona. If these creatures exist, it appears that they prefer areas with adequate water. Just my opinion though.

Seems to me the Natives won't talk unless they trust in you. I hate to admit it, I was invited to tell my experience for a t.v. show. I don't have cable,because if I watched this show I wouldn't have done it. lol. there were quite a few natives there. Some I have known for a while and until I talked,never knew their stories.
One thing we shared in common,everyone who has had a experience, is the fear they impose on us.

In some cultures it is more socially acceptable to share experiences with people of the same culture. Nobody talks candidly to strangers.

When the Phoenix lights UFO incident happened, almost every one awake at the time went outside to look at them. The next morning, the story was "UFO's don't exist." Nobody wanted to be ridiculed.

Well, they were unidentified; they were flying, and they surely were some sort of object. So by definition, they were UFO's. We still don't know for sure what they were.

Yeah, can relate to people thinking your a nut.7 of is seen it, rarely do we talk of it around others. a guy I work with seen the show and asked me about it, come to find out he has seen two of them. I have worked with him for 10 years and didn't know.
I am sure the sightings are more common than reported.

Interesting on the UFO's

Cracked Egg, just where did you see them and under what circumstances?

I have never seen one, but I have heard what I think were big foots roaring in the woods.

I had never heard of these animals until sometime about 1956 when an old women told me about her encounter. It occurred years before outside Colonia Chuichupa, Chihuahua.

Back
Top Bottom