There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

I would love to hear what the Bigfoot hunters that have the show on TV think of these videos. I wonder if they have seen them?

I suspect that those people like Moneymaker would be disappointed if a real specimen were collected. The show is a gold mine for them, and a real find would kill it for them.

Consider this video: I had to watch it several times before I saw the sasquatch. I had the same problem with the deer hunting video. But once I saw it, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Is it possible to fake this? I don't know. I am not that skilled with computers.

I have seen what takes place when that show is filmed,for them to ever see or video a Bigfoot would-be next to impossible. We do not have cable tv at the house,so I never heard of this show until a producer called me requesting a interview. I am now working 150 miles from the house so I watch it occasionally, still haven't seen the episode I was in though. On the shows it appears that they are out by themselves( believe me they would be getting out of there)in reality there are at least 6 other people with cameras,microphones,batteries and so on.
When I agreed to be filmed I expected a guy with a camera and the woman and man I talked with earlier. Surprised when 4 suv's and a uhaul showed up.
I talked with Cliff and Matt, found that they both were serious about the info I gave them and asked plenty of questions. They also provided a lot of insight on behavioral characteristics. I found them both having a sense of humor and put me at ease in a nervous experience.
I did find that neither of them could identify edible plants that I talked about,but that could be a regional issue as well.I am a outdoorsman,we harvest what nature brings us each season, and spend a whole lot of time outdoors.
I had a lot of fun with these guys,but this show is their business. I believe there is plenty of good evidence being withheld for the sake of money.
In reality, if I was paid to do this I would want it to continue as long as possible also.

That is really cool, I would like to see that show. Maybe you can find it on you tube by searching the Idaho hunts. Please share if you find it.
I've always thought that too when they say their going to stay out in the woods by themselves, yea you and all the camra men who probably have at least one gun.

That is really cool, I would like to see that show. Maybe you can find it on you tube by searching the Idaho hunts. Please share if you find it.
I've always thought that too when they say their going to stay out in the woods by themselves, yea you and all the camra men who probably have at least one gun.
I know its season 3 episode 1, Animal Planet was supposed to send a package with the dvd,that was in November. The only place I can find it is at Amazon.
I cannot see anybody,no matter how well armed, alone in the dark trying to find one. The witnesses I have talked to all just wanted to get out of there,the same as I.
It is surprising the number of people who have seen one,being on that show has led to people talking of their experiences to me,I guess they figure I won't think they are crazy.

Well, it seems as if everyone now has a cell phone with a camera. That means people can document what they see. Unfortunately, the resolution on those things is not all that good. So, we are seeing a lot of blobsquatches. But with something recorded, people can talk about things that before they were afraid to mention. It is socially acceptable to have seen what seemed to be a bigfoot.

In the past, we have seen things that we were sure were UFO's, but we never mentioned it to people out of the family. Our summer home is very close to where Travis Walton was supposedly abducted.

In my opinion, if it is unidentified and it is flying it is by definition a UFO.

pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom