There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

Rethink the issue. If sasquatch is human there are a whole lot of issues the government will have to deal with. If it is not an animal, but is human, they will have rights as citizens. But then again, they will also have duties. I sure would like to see the IRS try and audit them.

Sasquatch on food stamps. Welfare and affirmative action for bigfoots. Anti sasquatchism will be a hate crime. We will have to make "reasonable accommodation" for people that are eight foot high and three feet wide. Somehow we will have to get them to wear some clothes. And then there is that funky odor. Who would sit next to a stinking bigfoot on the city bus?

I suspect the government will gladly ignore the existence of these creatures until they actually have to face up to the issue.

The agreements that I had to sign had some pretty hefty fines and imprisonment associated with them. The feds have recourse to such leaks, I wouldn't want to test the waters myself. Of course you have the option not to sign, but who would want to put up with the harassment and audited taxes for life.
I am pretty certain their are remains in a warehouse and a cadaver in a lab somewhere in this country. I think the first body or live one will be documented in another country.

Rethink the issue. If sasquatch is human there are a whole lot of issues the government will have to deal with. If it is not an animal, but is human, they will have rights as citizens. But then again, they will also have duties. I sure would like to see the IRS try and audit them.

Sasquatch on food stamps. Welfare and affirmative action for bigfoots. Anti sasquatchism will be a hate crime. We will have to make "reasonable accommodation" for people that are eight foot high and three feet wide. Somehow we will have to get them to wear some clothes. And then there is that funky odor. Who would sit next to a stinking bigfoot on the city bus?

I suspect the government will gladly ignore the existence of these creatures until they actually have to face up to the issue.

not to mention the religious implications...

What happens if found and determined to be in essence a prehistoric version of a person just smart enough we can't say it's an animal but nit smart enough to live in a civilized manner? Kind of like what some people believed about the slaves during slavery? I mean if you remember the 2/3rds comprimise if I remember correctly each slave was counted as a partial person in the census and theirfore the south could deny them rights.... that would be a big royal mess,..... and perhaps why they deny it.

Saw this on FB, had to share here. :p

What happens if found and determined to be in essence a prehistoric version of a person just smart enough we can't say it's an animal but nit smart enough to live in a civilized manner? Kind of like what some people believed about the slaves during slavery? I mean if you remember the 2/3rds comprimise if I remember correctly each slave was counted as a partial person in the census and theirfore the south could deny them rights.... that would be a big royal mess,..... and perhaps why they deny it.

And there is the question of how they would vote. Would they participate in our political process? How would they support themselves? Would they fit into our society? Can we legally force them to wear some clothes, or at least cover that stuff up? Then there is the question of toilet training and social acclimation. Would you want sasquatch for neighbors? Suppose they ate your dog? Would you let your daughter date one?

Quote:
I'm sure it would only be a matter of time before someone would come out with an entire product like for "Sasquatch hygiene".. time to buy stock in Febreze?

there would probably be new "offensive odor" laws on the books too...

I wonder if restaurants would make them sit in the back by the kitchen.. or even cater to them at all...
(I can see the new "McRib" sandwich coming with the option of "raw")

or .. the government would round them up and force them to live on reservations (containment camps).. complete with guard towers and concertina wire..

I am afraid that we all may end up in camps. Homeland Security is buying tons of bullets and Napolitano refuses to explain to congress. It works out to about six bullets for every man, woman and child in this country. How many times are they going to shoot us?

Sasquatches may be the only true free people soon.

Back
Top Bottom