There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

Let me tell you what.If I saw that in MY WOODS...Id shoot. Humans beware !
wink.png

It has been almost a month since we had a bigfoot posting. Anyone seen one lately?

Rufus

Quote:
I live in south central OK I work with a guy who goes to southeast ok to camp and tries to find a bigfoot. Theres 2 differemt people that I know that dont know each other say they have seen one on wildhorse creek. Ive never seen one or heard one or smelled one. A buck deer can make some wierd noises. I kinda dought it but if there is a bigfoot then neanderthal man never went extinct and hes alot smarter than an ape.

catfish, I know several deer hunter friends that hunt and camp deep in southeast woods of oklahoma. They swear that there is a bigfoot. I just can't make myself believe that one would not have been taken by now, if they really exists.
We have some pretty good hunting boys down that way.

Quote:
I don't understand why hunters who KNOW there is a Bigfoot would still go out into the woods. Sure, they have guns, but you gotta sleep some time.

If thats a bear, i'm a lion. Bear don't have legs that long. I am a believer in Bigfoot. I have my webcam in my window right now. I got a scare last night and if it comes back. I should get a climps of it with the cam. Unfortunately its dark outside. My neighbor which is almost obsessed with them is always trying to see them. He has a few times but its like not a good look. He wants a good look and he just got freaked out and came knocking on my door. I guess we where closer than his house. We hear them at night right out back in the woods. Tonight he heard it right behind out house. That must've been when he knocked on our door.
hide.gif

If what ever it was comes back here tonight. I should get it on my webcam. Probably not because I also have the porch light on.

I believe they are very elusive and don't want to be bothered. They roam at night when they can't be seen by us. Ours have to be vegetarians or our dogs and chickens would be missing. He found what looked to be several huts made from small trees broken over on top of each other to make like what would appear to be a pile of brush, but he could clearly see where they had been going in and out of their huts. They where low lying so they had to crawl inside. The area was pretty much trampled down. He went back some time later and the area had been vacated. He left his scent and they left. They're here. And they want to be left alone. I figure if we don't bother them, then won't bother us. I don't go out searcing for them like a couple of the men folk do. I will look out the back dor window at night to see if I can see anything but thats it. I'm not afraid to walk next door or go outside at night. I'm sure if I walked up on one it would scare the bejesus out of me but I wouldn't try to hurt it. I would just let it leave then go on my way and clean out my shorts when I got there. lol
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom