There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

Okay, there it is!!! Thank you. I'll sleep much better tonight! Except for the fear of a freakin' bigfoot....

Quote:
I know right
roll.png

Quote:
When this happens to me, it's usually a turkey looking in. That can be a little startling, but seeing something large and hairy would send me through the ceiling.

Quote:
I tried to put a dancing Bigfoot there but it didn't work.

I was waiting on the porch for the dog to do her business and was listening to the owl sounds all around here. They try to imitate an owl. When that starts all the dogs in the area start to either bark or howl. It was howling tonight. Boy was that freaking me out. I came in when I heard my dog greeting the guys outside going out searching for Mr. Bigfoot. They will probably run screaming like little girls if they find one. lol

I first heard about this creature when I was a kid. It must have been about 1953 or 1954.

The lady that told me she saw an animal, but she didn't call it a bigfoot, she just called it a big hairy man like animal. This supposedly happen in the 1890's along a creek near Colonia Chuichupa, Chihuahua.

She was as honest as the day is long, so I believed her.

Rufus

Quote:
I tried to put a dancing Bigfoot there but it didn't work.

I was waiting on the porch for the dog to do her business and was listening to the owl sounds all around here. They try to imitate an owl. When that starts all the dogs in the area start to either bark or howl. It was howling tonight. Boy was that freaking me out. I came in when I heard my dog greeting the guys outside going out searching for Mr. Bigfoot. They will probably run screaming like little girls if they find one. lol

Why would they imitate an owl?

And how do you know it's Bigfoot out there doing this stuff?

I have a strand of pumpkin lights hung across the kitchen walkway. One of the plastic pumpkins fell to the ground with a clatter, and I think I jumped a foot. Then, less than 5 minutes later, a second one clatters to the ground. I'm still trying to find my pants.

The chupacabra doesn't exist. This started in Puerto Rico, and unless the chupacabra can afford air fare from there to here, he isn't here.

Rufus

Back
Top Bottom