There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

Quote:
If this is in response to my question, I didn't mean it as confrontational, like 'prove yourself'. I meant it in a truly curious way. I live in the desert. We don't have Bigfoot here. But I freak out when we go to forest land. I don't believe in Bigfoot 100%, probably because I live in the desert and have to rely on you all, but I don't NOT believe. But since I've never heard your story before, I'm simply wondering why you think you're hearing a Bigfoot rather than a bear or mountain lion or a drunk neighbor. Is it by sound alone? Smell? Have you seen one? Have your parents seen one? I've seen a lot of t.v. programs on Bigfoot, and while some of the eyewitnesses are neither here nor there, some of them I believe with all my heart. Especially the people in law enforcement. Some people, you can just tell they believe they saw something, and it freaked them out.

I was responding to the post that the chucanbra or how ever its spelled that rufus posted that they can't be here unless they can fly. To me they look like some mutation of a dog. Ugly as sin for sure. They look like they are partially hairless or have a skin condition. Maybe inbred. Who knows. Probably just another species and due to their appearance people say they are evil. They are ugly thats for sure.

Quote:
Agreed on the walking Bigfoot. It just looks too perfect. So clean and groomed.

What do they sound like when calling each other?

They sound almost like owl but its different. Hard to explain but its definatly different. And a yell that somewhat resembles the sound of a dog kind of like a grunt if they're close enough.

Quote:
Oops, sorry.
hide.gif

My MIL believes in Chupacabra, being from Mexico. But where she was from, if a young girl left the house to fetch water, she would be stolen by men who were waiting outside. This happened to her. I wonder if the Chupacabra was developed like the Big Bad Wolf to keep kids from wandering into the forest. It could have worked two ways: it helps keep your daughters inside where it's safer, and if they do get taken, it helps keep them at home with new hubby rather than braving the wilds searching for home.

Eggs4sale, ask your mother in law if she believes in the cu cui or la llorona. The first time I heard a mountain lion cry like that, I thought it was la llorona or the cu cui. I was not much relieved to find out it was a mountain lion. They eat little boys too.

Rufus

Quote:
She probably does. She's very superstitious. She freaks at bats and snakes, and she thinks her BF was once possessed by his wife in Mexico. A Mexican lady 'cured' him, don't remember how but I'm sure it involved a transfer of money. She's a character, that's for sure.

Around here we call them skunk monkeys.
My best friend's grandma told us about when she was younger she snuck out the house with her bf and they went ridin down a dirt road that followed the river.They parked the truck in the road and turned the headlights off.It was a bright night out and they had "plans". When all of a sudden they heard something walking though the woods,then a tall,hairy,upright figurer took a few strides across the dirt road and stepped over the dirt embankment.She said it kinda looked like a tall bear walking on 2 feet...Which bears cant actually "walk" that far on 2 legs.

She is a very religious lady and she wouldnt just make something like that up.She is so scared of the dark now,One night her horses got out and she wouldn't even get out of the truck to help us round them up.It was really really weird.

Quote:
My x-husband and I where floating down the Obion River years and years ago and there was something following us along on the bank. We never saw it but could hear it running through the brush. Every now and then it would let out a scream that sent chills. It sounded almost like a woman screaming. It was getting dark and we had to pull over to the bank to make camp. Unfortunately, there wasn't nothing but steep bank on the opposite side of where the what ever it was, was at. So of course we both had rifles so we opened fire in the direction but not at what ever it was to chase it off. Aparently it worked because we are both still alive but we both slept with our guns just in case. We packed up at first light and got the heck out of there. That was over 20 years ago.

I've never seen one but two of my neighbors (different families) swear on a stack of bibles they saw something they could only call a Sasquatch.
They didn't tell anybody what they saw for months because people would make fun of them.
I believe they saw something they didn't recognize.

Back
Top Bottom