There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

Quote:
My x-husband and I where floating down the Obion River years and years ago and there was something following us along on the bank. We never saw it but could hear it running through the brush. Every now and then it would let out a scream that sent chills. It sounded almost like a woman screaming. It was getting dark and we had to pull over to the bank to make camp. Unfortunately, there wasn't nothing but steep bank on the opposite side of where the what ever it was, was at. So of course we both had rifles so we opened fire in the direction but not at what ever it was to chase it off. Aparently it worked because we are both still alive but we both slept with our guns just in case. We packed up at first light and got the heck out of there. That was over 20 years ago.

WOW I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Quote:
My x-husband and I where floating down the Obion River years and years ago and there was something following us along on the bank. We never saw it but could hear it running through the brush. Every now and then it would let out a scream that sent chills. It sounded almost like a woman screaming. It was getting dark and we had to pull over to the bank to make camp. Unfortunately, there wasn't nothing but steep bank on the opposite side of where the what ever it was, was at. So of course we both had rifles so we opened fire in the direction but not at what ever it was to chase it off. Aparently it worked because we are both still alive but we both slept with our guns just in case. We packed up at first light and got the heck out of there. That was over 20 years ago.

WOW I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Yes, it would be very difficult for me to sleep in a urine-soaked sleeping bag.

I always tell my kids about the time I saw bigfoot. My wife scoffs ,I was 14 so it was 36 years ago and alongside the highway in central IL.It was 4 am and I was walking to way to my uncles farm I swear he was staring at me and I knew if I had to pull my shot gun out of the case I was a gonner. I just grabbed my hunting knife and walked on. Never to this day have I wittnessed anything like it again.But the same year there were sightings of something like it not more than 10 miles from here. Those sightings made the paper. I was shot that same day in an accident and never told anyone other than my friends what had happened. I may add that it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I do admit it was dark I was 14 but I have been a believer ever since!

Our neighbor and room mate where out last night again and our room mate swears they where no more than 75 feet away from them. They where running through the woods benind us. IT wasn't deer. They don't break limbs 7 feet in the air. They followed the path by the broken limbs. They never saw them but there was lots of activity last night. They where doing their owl sounds and screaming. I had called my neighbor and asked what he wanted. Told him I was yelling for him. I thought he was next to our trailer banging on it to get the guys to come out and "play". He said he hadn't left the house yet he was inside. (I was outside on the cell) I said, so that is't you I hear walking behind the trailer coming this way. He said no. I went inside and locked the door. I never saw what it was but it was walking on 2 feet ont 4. Sounded like a person walking through the tall grass.

I believe that people see something they don't recognize as everyday normal.
Last year I was talking to a group of Sasquatch Hunters and they said most of their reports come from people who do not want their name in the headlines, they are afraid of ridicule. After awhile they start to doubt what they saw.
I do not know what those people would have to gain from saying what they saw, they believe, is Bigfoot or Sasquatch, other than ridicule.
I think there is something we don't recognize.
Sasquatch Hunters are always around here following up reports. Its all very hush hush.
If I saw something I could only describe as a Sasquatch I wouldn't tell anybody other than those that have seen the same thing.
My neighbor who said they saw a Sasquatch were so close to it they could see the skin under the hair on its face. She said it spoke telepathically to her, the eyes were dark and knowing. Knowing is the word she used.

A old caretaker that worked for a Logging company lived in a cabin next to a locked gate. This was in the middle of the woods in a logged area. You had to ask him to open the gate to get into where the best fishing lakes were.
He said at certain times of the year he would hear un-godly screams from the woods and he said it wasn't anything he knew of. He would get a creepy feeling something was watching him and stuff would be moved.
He had been a professional hunting guide and had served in WW2 and Vietnam and he had never heard anything like it. He also added Bears don't run on two legs.

My Brother was cod fishing early one morning (by himself) and he saw something big and dark on shore. He thought it was a big bear but it got up and walked off, on two legs. He was too far away to be absolutely sure what it was but he said it walked on two legs, upright.

My friend's in Northern BC were having trouble with their dogs barking at night. This went on for a week until one night the husband went out with a flashlight, he thought it was odd the dogs wouldn't go with him. Something spooked from behind the big barn. It ran across the field and into the woods. He had one of those billion candle flashlights that shine for what seems like miles. He followed it with the beam of light as it ran.
When he came into the house his Wife said he was visibly upset and wouldn't talk about it for over a week. When he did tell her what he saw, he said it was big, almost as tall as the roof of his John Deere (close to 10 feet) and it was dark in color and ran fast with a odd gait. He was very careful not to use the word Sasquatch. His dogs wouldn't go near that area for a couple of weeks.

I believe people see and hear something unfamiliar. I think once you experience it first hand, it sort of changes the way a person thinks.

compared to the size of the tree behind it, unless its a ginormous tree, it seems to be pretty small. If youve ever seen a black bear you know their back end does slope as in the photo. This appears to be a small bear. However I would say it could also be a mountain lion, the one my neighbor saw last year was dark in color.

The picture is clearly a mangy skinny bear.

I don't really believe in bigfoot but these stories are creepy.
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom