There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

Quote:
They only show the sightings reported, there are a lot not reported for fear of ridicule.
Four people got the poop scared out of them picking huckleberries last month near the Westcoast Trail. They all saw the same thing and it was nothing they had seen before. They were very careful not to use the word Sasquatch.
I told them to report it to West Coast Sasquatch but they just want to forget it.

A retired NASA Engineer lives about 10 miles from me and he has seen them many times but has yet to capture one on his trap camera.

Last edited:
There are just far to many sighting that are all the same.. I have to say that I believe in things like this.
hide.gif
I am also I firm believer in the lochness monster.
ep.gif

I know I know, but I have to keep an open mind, its in my nature to believe that anything can happen and to believe that you must believe that anything can exist. I sound silly I know but I just can not help it.
duc.gif

Quote:
I check out the big foot sites often. I believe that when and if a big foot is captured, it will be raiding a chicken coop or preying on livestock. I am just encouraging people who are intimidated to report their sightings.

If you watch any of the television programs on this subject you will notice that all of the supposed experts have made certain assumptions. They cannot think out of the box. Every one of them uses the term "great ape."

If you happened to see a thylacine running across the roadway, you would immediately think it was a canine. Not so, it is a marsupial; it is no where near a canine.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, just maybe it isn't a duck.

Rufus

Like I have said, I believe those photos are of bear cub(s).
BUT BlackBart is right, there are so many people that dont report sightings for fear of being labeled as crazy, I know of quite a few people who have seen something but wouldnt report it if their lives depended on it!
Our family has had ongoing experiences that defy any other explaination. It's there.

Quote:
I'm 58 and these picks look familiar as I believe I've seen them before.

Seriously they look like pictures of my mother-in-law. I hated when she came to visit cuz she shed worse than a dog.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom