he.gif
tongue.gif

duc.gif

Well, it's true.
lol.png
I wonder what one would taste like...
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
Especially if the one who found them was me with a 12-gauge.
tongue2.gif
The last thing Bigfoot ever hears: BANG! Dangit, he isn't dead yet. Cha-chik. BANG!
lau.gif
I'm so mean to Sasquatch.

Quote:
Especially if the one who found them was me with a 12-gauge.
tongue2.gif
The last thing Bigfoot ever hears: BANG! Dangit, he isn't dead yet. Cha-chik. BANG!
lau.gif
I'm so mean to Sasquatch.

I'm just gonna believe your kidding.
fl.gif
Even if your not.
he.gif
I don't believe in killing anything unless it's for food or protection. To kill something just to kill it is so wrong on so many levels.
somad.gif
I believe in my heart that Bigfoot is not mean. They just want to be left alone. The ones around here are used to us sitting outside facing the woods hoping for a glimps. One did growl at a nephew because it shot at a deer. Then they both ran off into the woods. If they where mean, they've had plenty chances to hurt somebody here and I have pens of chickens and quail that would be no problem for one of those big guys to get into. I think it would be cool to actually have them come around and be friendly. We don't have to have dinner together or anything but it would just be cool that when we where outside and one was near that it didn't run away. Like the deer do maybe. We stand and stare at each other a few minutes then the deer will walk away but usually stand by a tree thinking I can't see it and it watches me. A doe and her 3 babies sleep behind the chicken coop. They must know I don't get up early.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom