There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

Quote:
Especially if the one who found them was me with a 12-gauge.
tongue2.gif
The last thing Bigfoot ever hears: BANG! Dangit, he isn't dead yet. Cha-chik. BANG!
lau.gif
I'm so mean to Sasquatch.

I'm just gonna believe your kidding.
fl.gif
Even if your not.
he.gif
I don't believe in killing anything unless it's for food or protection. To kill something just to kill it is so wrong on so many levels.
somad.gif
I believe in my heart that Bigfoot is not mean. They just want to be left alone. The ones around here are used to us sitting outside facing the woods hoping for a glimps. One did growl at a nephew because it shot at a deer. Then they both ran off into the woods. If they where mean, they've had plenty chances to hurt somebody here and I have pens of chickens and quail that would be no problem for one of those big guys to get into. I think it would be cool to actually have them come around and be friendly. We don't have to have dinner together or anything but it would just be cool that when we where outside and one was near that it didn't run away. Like the deer do maybe. We stand and stare at each other a few minutes then the deer will walk away but usually stand by a tree thinking I can't see it and it watches me. A doe and her 3 babies sleep behind the chicken coop. They must know I don't get up early.
wink.png

To use the standard Japanese excuse (whaling reference) it's for "scientific purposes!"
lau.gif
I personally don't believe in Bigfoot, though I think it's possible. Still, it would be necessary to either capture a live one (preferable) or bring one down for research purposes. All the "photographs" are fuzzy and can be explained any number of ways, so we'd need an actual Bigfoot. As much as I agree with you on not unecessarily killing, shooting one is far more feasible than capturing a live one, especially if reports of its strength are true.

Also, this conversation sounds so incredibly ridiculous - on both ends.
lau.gif

Quote:
I'm just gonna believe your kidding.
fl.gif
Even if your not.
he.gif
I don't believe in killing anything unless it's for food or protection. To kill something just to kill it is so wrong on so many levels.
somad.gif
I believe in my heart that Bigfoot is not mean. They just want to be left alone. The ones around here are used to us sitting outside facing the woods hoping for a glimps. One did growl at a nephew because it shot at a deer. Then they both ran off into the woods. If they where mean, they've had plenty chances to hurt somebody here and I have pens of chickens and quail that would be no problem for one of those big guys to get into. I think it would be cool to actually have them come around and be friendly. We don't have to have dinner together or anything but it would just be cool that when we where outside and one was near that it didn't run away. Like the deer do maybe. We stand and stare at each other a few minutes then the deer will walk away but usually stand by a tree thinking I can't see it and it watches me. A doe and her 3 babies sleep behind the chicken coop. They must know I don't get up early.
wink.png

To use the standard Japanese excuse (whaling reference) it's for "scientific purposes!"
lau.gif
I personally don't believe in Bigfoot, though I think it's possible. Still, it would be necessary to either capture a live one (preferable) or bring one down for research purposes. All the "photographs" are fuzzy and can be explained any number of ways, so we'd need an actual Bigfoot. As much as I agree with you on not unecessarily killing, shooting one is far more feasible than capturing a live one, especially if reports of its strength are true.

Also, this conversation sounds so incredibly ridiculous - on both ends.
lau.gif

I heard two veterinarians argue very vociferously about whether or not sasquatches hibernated. It was quite an amusing conversation.
smile.png

We where talking about that this past winter. We saw or heard no signs of them during the winter. We had decided that they must hibernate. But it would be better weather for them as far as their fur goes but then we also believe they are vegetarians so they would starve in winter if they didn't hibernate.

Quote:
Not necessarily. Deer are vegetarians that manage to survive winters. For humans (and by extension sasquatches) things like pine needles, wintergreen berries, inner bark of some trees and some twig buds are edible. Nuts and seeds can be found into winter. Not to mention squirrels, grouse, deer and rabbits that are still active during the winter. They probably wouldn't feast, but a sasquatch could probably find enough to survive for the winter. Their long hair would reduce the calorie burning in comparison to a human.

We've discussed this at length on the BFRO forum

I wonder if they migrate. We found their "den" a few years back and it was being used. It was several dens actually. They had bent over small trees to make a den and left an opening for the door. There was no bones or left over meat to indicate they where meat eaters. My neighbor was putting out apples but he was sticking them to branches high up but on the ends so if a small animal tried to get to them the branch would break. He did this along the woods and some in his yard. In the morning, they where all gone and no branches where broken. When we found the den he left an apple. He went back some months later and they had left. Apparently they didn't like us knowing where they where living at.

I personally would not believe in them, except for the fact that an old lady I knew back in the 1950's told me she had seen one rise up out a stream and walk away. It wasn't a bear, and it wasn't a human. At that time, we had never heard of a Sasquatch.

The lady was as honest as the day is long. She would never lie.

On the question of whether or not they hibernate, I believe that they are constantly on the move. They migrate with the seasons following the food supply. That is why they are in one place, and then in another. They seem to follow water ways.

Rufus

Last edited:
I definitely agree Em. Even if they weren't real, I wish there wasn't so much effort to capture one. Why must we feel the need to know every single secret or 'myth' on this earth? Soon there will be nothing of that amplification. Mystery and wonder are healthy things.

Quote:
Exactly; humans are DRAWN to mystery and wonder. My take is, what's the point of a mystery you can't solve? Then it just drives you insane, you know?

Again, I doubt that Bigfoot exists, but I'm quite open to contrary evidence.

Sometimes you just have to believe. In order to have proof for the whole world to see. There has to be a body and that body would have to be mutilated in order to say "We have proof" and they will want to see how it's organs are and compare them to other anaimls so they can decide which animal family it belongs to. Then the scientists will have to have grants and such to do research on them. And they will have to have more. I say just leave them alone. There have been pictures and people have seen them and I know what goes on out here so I believe without having to actually see a body.

People just need to leave them alone.

Back
Top Bottom