There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

Quote:
I agree with you, but if you ran into Bigfoot - alone - in the middle of the woods, I think you'd be chambering a round, too.
tongue.png

I've been in the woods twice and both times it was going after my birds. I would have to wak into a bigfoot to see one then because i'm looking down. They would run away before I saw them. I'm sure if I saw one while I was out looking for a lost chicken or quail I would have to just leave the bird out there because I would be gone. I hardly ever carry a gun when I go out unless it's at night or I see a stray dog or cat

We tote a pistol with us when we take garbage to the alley at night. I used to take a board with a couple of nails in it during the day time.

If bigfoot showed up in my alley, he would be mugged. Then on to a barbeque grill.

Rufus

Edited for content

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I've been in the woods twice and both times it was going after my birds. I would have to wak into a bigfoot to see one then because i'm looking down. They would run away before I saw them. I'm sure if I saw one while I was out looking for a lost chicken or quail I would have to just leave the bird out there because I would be gone. I hardly ever carry a gun when I go out unless it's at night or I see a stray dog or cat

We tote a pistol with us when we take garbage to the alley at night. I used to take a board with a couple of nails in it during the day time.

If bigfoot showed up in my alley, he would be mugged. Then on to a barbeque grill.

Rufus

Edited for content

Nice. Sounds like a friendly neighborhood.
hide.gif

Quote:
Bigfoot I wouldn't shoot without cause. ET? It depends. If he carries a ray gun, he's dead. If he says "We come in peace" I'll be keeping an eye on him. And stocking up on ammo.
lol.png
According to mass culture, 98% of all aliens encountered will be entirely hostile. The remaining 2% are tree-hugging hippies.
tongue.png

Quote:

Rufus

Edited for content

yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

So this evening I spoke with my buddy who goes into the swamp just about every day. Apparently there was a father and his sons who used to have a camp in the swamp, near Gonzales, Louisiana.

My buddy says one day they were riding their three wheelers and saw what they described as a swamp creature that was drinking from a bog, then stood up on its hind legs.

It scared the man and his sons so badly they left there three wheelers behind and got out of dodge, never to return.

My friend said he and his friends brought the guys their three wheelers back to them and that they said they would never return to that swamp again after seeing this creature.

This is what my buddy told me this evening.

...JP

Quote:

Rufus

Edited for content

yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

WOW, where do you live where it's so dangerous that even a large creature isn't safe? I think it would be time to move.

The other day there where 2 very hungry stray dogs eyeing my chickens. So I walked around toting the shotgun. Everytime somebody wanted to go down the road next to my house they turned around when they saw me with the gun. I guess the anger on my face and holding a gun was scarey. The dogs where hanging out just past my property on the side of the street. I guess after they had a long talk with each other they decided that they didn't want to get shot at again. They left and moved on to somebody elses problem. I also have a cat that goes after my female cat from time totime. He chases her up trees and out of the yard. She has been spayed but I suspect he is the father of the kittens she had this past April. He will be removed one way or the other. There is a stray female cat that we have been trying to run off before she over populates the place with kittens.

Over a month and no posting on the bigfoot thread. Bigfoot where are you?

Rufus

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

WOW, where do you live where it's so dangerous that even a large creature isn't safe? I think it would be time to move.

The other day there where 2 very hungry stray dogs eyeing my chickens. So I walked around toting the shotgun. Everytime somebody wanted to go down the road next to my house they turned around when they saw me with the gun. I guess the anger on my face and holding a gun was scarey. The dogs where hanging out just past my property on the side of the street. I guess after they had a long talk with each other they decided that they didn't want to get shot at again. They left and moved on to somebody elses problem. I also have a cat that goes after my female cat from time totime. He chases her up trees and out of the yard. She has been spayed but I suspect he is the father of the kittens she had this past April. He will be removed one way or the other. There is a stray female cat that we have been trying to run off before she over populates the place with kittens.

When a female cat is spayed, a male cat sees her as another male cat. They dont recognize each other in a family way as we do. The male probably has no clue that it is his daughter or whatever. I have had similair problems with tom cats and just trap and relocate.

Rammy

Back
Top Bottom