There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

Gotta admit; that was a pretty good thermal image. And the man is right in the interview; if it was a guy in a suit, the heat signature would be blotchy and not fill the whole body. The pic farther back in this thread looked very much like a Chimpanzee. This though, looked like a gorilla and a human had a run-in that made an odd half-breed.

I don't know what those pictures were, but, I am totally open to the possibility that there are undiscovered species (even large mammals) here in the US.

After all - they thought for years that the wolverien was just a myth -- do to it being more nomadic it made it very difficult to find. But we know now that they are real.
smile.png

well, I think there was a similar thing with gorillas before the 'right' people discovered them. They were the hairy men of the forests; just rumors and myths. Well, they are definately real. And if most of us paid attention in school, then you know about he landbridge that allowed many species to cross over to North America. Hey, it's possible.

Quote:
They have proof of cougars now, and do admit it fully. Inlaws have seen them twice now for sure.

As to these pics, its a bear.

One good thing about Cougars is they love to eat Raccoons, one of their favorite foods but they also eat Cats.

The Cougars here range from the usual tawny colour to a very dark brown. The ones that have wondered into my yard have been tawny brown. When it is Cougar season the perimeter electric fence goes on.
I don't mind the Cougars (on the outside of my yard). Hopefully they will kill off the explosion of Deer. Too many Deer!
lol.png

Quote:
WOW, where do you live where it's so dangerous that even a large creature isn't safe? I think it would be time to move.

The other day there where 2 very hungry stray dogs eyeing my chickens. So I walked around toting the shotgun. Everytime somebody wanted to go down the road next to my house they turned around when they saw me with the gun. I guess the anger on my face and holding a gun was scarey. The dogs where hanging out just past my property on the side of the street. I guess after they had a long talk with each other they decided that they didn't want to get shot at again. They left and moved on to somebody elses problem. I also have a cat that goes after my female cat from time totime. He chases her up trees and out of the yard. She has been spayed but I suspect he is the father of the kittens she had this past April. He will be removed one way or the other. There is a stray female cat that we have been trying to run off before she over populates the place with kittens.

When a female cat is spayed, a male cat sees her as another male cat. They dont recognize each other in a family way as we do. The male probably has no clue that it is his daughter or whatever. I have had similair problems with tom cats and just trap and relocate.

Rammy

Trap and relocate is just giving somebody else the problem. It's not exactly what I have in mind if I can ever catch it or Lady Bug does.

Well, that thermal image was pretty convincing. It looks like the first food item that bigfoot opted to take was the candy bar. Not many animals can resist the allure of refined sugar. It would be a shame if we finally locate a sasquatch, and then kill it with diabetes.

I read years ago that was the way they used to trap orangutans in Borneo. Then they switched to sweetened rum. They were easier to handle when they were passed out. Candy was dandy, but liquor was quicker.

Perhaps that would be the best way to trap a bigfoot. They sure would be easier to deal with when they are unconscious.

But then there are a whole plethora of ethical questions that will be raised. Is it a humanoid entitled to all of the rights of a human being, or is it an animal? If it is humanoid, we have no right to imprison it. If it is wildlife, it is property of the state. No matter which way the question is answered, some laws would have been violated.

Maybe we should just leave bigfoot out there.

Rufus

I've read that one of the most if not the most alluring attractant to most animals out there is peanut butter. Hands down deer prefer peanut butter over anything else.

...JP

Quote:
They have proof of cougars now, and do admit it fully. Inlaws have seen them twice now for sure.

As to these pics, its a bear.

Yup,

there's at least one by your in-laws. DH saw one on the county line about 3 miles south of them, and my friend saw one in her driveway about 3-4 miles northwest.

Wolves have been spotted on game cams in the Lower Peninsula now up near Onaway. Unconfirmed sightings have happened further south.

Back
Top Bottom