There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

That guy that appeared on the "Coast to coast" radio show supposedly shot a couple of them. They were so human like that he and his friend buried them out of fear that they would be charged with homicide.

He gave such a detailed account of where this took place that my son and I located it on "Google Earth." Maybe someday we will find out the truth.

Rufus

20091210_111253_bigfoot12111_300.jpg

the pic above is from a Minnesota trail camera . the fact it has great detail is amazing. if you look close you can see it whipped its head around at the last second the camera flashed. you can make out a tiny pink spot where its mouth is and the glint of its eyes. the lower body doesn't move as fast so it captured the legs and body without distorting. look closely and tell me what you see?

Big-foot-balls-2.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Yetti do you know how tall that thing is compared to the tree? Size can be a good indicator of whether or not its a guy in a monkey suit or not.

Great! I find this thread in the middle of the night
hide.gif
. I really believe that the world is big enough to hide such creatures. Look how many new species of ocean life have been discovered recently. Its a big planet. Some times I wonder about how some people claim to have so many sighting yet Bigfoots are supposed to be so intelligent. I believe that they exist but there are also a lot of hoaxes. Most of the calls ive heard sound like elk to me, & im not that experienced with any sort of wild life like that, but ive heard some of the comparisons on Monster Quest. Even if most of the stuff on Finding Bigfoot is fake its still cool to watch & if your like me scare yourself silly lol. Either way Bobo is hilarious but Matt urks me.

all right time to compare
here's me walking in the woods
yetti-sighting.jpg

here's me super imposed in the picture at the same size as the thing. its clear its not a guy. I'm 6'5" at 350lbs and I look skinny by comparison. secondly look at the arm length. the things arms hang to its knees and the hands are much longer
biig-vs-yetti.jpg

Don't shoot it!

I remember reading in the Federal endangered species act that anyone caught with a "Cryptid" would be subject to $100k fine.

the best defense against this would be irrefutable proof. like pictures and video of them going about their business. the key here is that if you find a dead one like the guys in Georgia supposedly did. they probably got a visit from the FBI and they were informed about the fine, and the whole thing went bust. my personal belief is that the Feds made the body go away and they supplied the rubber suit full of road kill that got shipped out west.

Well, I am not entirely sure I see what you see there. But it sure isn't a bear.

As to the question of size, that is open to debate. Like all organisms, big foots must come in small, medium, large and extra large. Perhaps this was an immature specimen.

I have a feeling that it will take a road kill specimen to prove the existence of this animal. But so far, big foot seems to be able to avoid that.

Rufus

Quote:
The fur looks odd to me, but you do have a point about the arms. Also if you look at the legs they are shorter, which would match a typical Bigfoot description. Anyone let the BFRO know about that pic yet?

Supposedly there is quite a bit of Bigfoot activity in Jemez. I would love for the Finding Bigfoot crew to do an investigation there even if its just for kicks.

Quote:
That's what I'm thinking - there's enough hunters, surely one of them would have seen and shot a sasquatch by now, if they existed.

exactly!

maybe if someone got the permits to own an MG-42 and went hunting for sasquatches...
lol.png

PKM is better. Can't argue with 200 rounds of 7.62X54.

Back on topic - it seems way too convenient, to me, how EVERY. SINGLE. PHOTOGRAPH of "Bigfoot" is fuzzy or otherwise indistinct. Ooh, maybe Sasquatch is electromagnetic.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom