There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

Quote:
The original link goes to someplace different. I posted the real ad link a few posts back
wink.png

Quote:
The original link goes to someplace different. I posted the real ad link a few posts back
wink.png

OH! I see. I was wondering too.

Quote:
I dunno? people tend to not accept thing that are out of the norm. sometimes people see stuff and their minds just side step stuff.
if you stop and think about it when your walking in the woods are you looking up or are you looking down to where your feet are going? odds are most people look down. they seldom look above their own eye line. with that said its very easy to to miss things as big as this unless they move to attract your attention.

In the war, they said it was always the one you don't see that will get you.

Rufus

I see two bear cubs in the first pic and then a chimp in the second two.

Middle picture: Head on the left (notice light patch for ear), left hand resting the ground, standing on left leg, right leg extended. Also notice feeder has been knocked over from cub picture.

Last picture: Can't figure out what it is? :) He's got his head between his legs lol arms outstretched for balance, you can see the face between left leg and left arm.

BigFootAP_800x242.jpg

They do like pics of mangy bears
sad.png
I am so tired of the History channel and Animal Planet and Discovery, turning into the Chupacabra Channels. Oh look. Another show about how the ancient Egyptians must have had lasers and satellites. And another show about monsters no one has clear photos of and they can't actually find.

It is so disappointing.

If they were real, someone would have a dead one. Everything dies. And someday some kid is going to dress up as one and get shot.

Back
Top Bottom