There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

OK Yetti, fess up. Where did you find that picture? It is either real or real good photoshop. Looks like Loy's ape grew up. I think it is what they called the mono grande.

Rufus

Well, the legs seem to be too long for a bear. The hands seem to be hands, not paws. Looking at the butt, I see what I would expect to see there. Unfortunately, the feet look rather strange.

Looking at the man, he appears to be wearing bib overalls. I don't think anyone but teenage girls have worn them since the 1950's, so it appears the picture has some age to it.

The firearm he is holding probably could help us establish the earliest date of the picture, given that someone knows something about rifles.

Rufus

Looks like a THIN bear... thats what makes it look longer..
big_smile.png

Or good photoshop..

Just like this pic.. its been proven false..

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...7DA038F8B9355CD9282D763F97784556C1805&first=0

and this one??

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...476587A4A12884E2A2A946BE89463D177DC1D&first=0

Last edited:
I believe National Geographic had that first pig dug up. It was a biggy, but not as big as the picture indicated. Why they buried it rather than grind it to sausage is beyond me. Boar meat sometimes can be rank, but that is what spices are supposed to cover up.

The photographic image of the man with the creature is a black and white, which indicates to me that it probably was taken before the 1950's. It does not appear to be a wet plate image. There is not the characteristic blurring often seen in long term exposures.

Kodak introduced the flexible film roll in 1885 and the Kodak camera in 1888, so it was probably taken after that.

The rifle might give us some indication of the earliest date the photo could have been taken. Also, looking at the foliage could possibly indicate the area where it was taken. I am not all that good on botany any more.

I am waiting for Yetti to let us know where he is finding these photos.

Rufus

So far, no answer from the guy with the pictures. Looks like we were scammed.

Rufus

Back
Top Bottom