There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

umm are you saying that BigFoot exsist? I don't Beileive in such Dumb thing's sorry but that's the truth.

The existence of such a creature is still in doubt. However, we need to keep an open mind. Also, Little Peep, maybe you should explore the wonders of spell checking.

The mountain lion screams like a woman or a crying baby.  The first time I heard it, I thought it was la llorna.  It was not much comfort when  I was told it was a lion. 

That's what I've been told, a mountain lion can really scream. Probably more of a threat then Bigfoot.

I am not sure which I would consider worse to deal with, a mountain lion or a bigfoot. I have found the remains of mountain lion kills, but nothing of a bigfoot kill. Maybe they eat everything. Hopefully, they are the kinder, gentler, seven day adventist vegetarians. I guess I won't know until I meet one.

The existence of such a creature is still in doubt. However, we need to keep an open mind. Also, Little Peep, maybe you should explore the wonders of spell checking.
lol.. SUPPOSEDLY they have now isolated the DNA.. it was on our local news... whether or not it's fact remains to be seen (I have doubts when it's not on a major news network.. and even then I still have doubts the way things are nowadays)

Here's the local news link (may be worth a giggle.. or may be proven to be fact.. time shall tell)
pop.gif

http://www.kxxv.com/story/20175587/bigfoot-dna-sequenced-in-upcoming-genetics-study

If this is true,.. sadly, i bet the race is extinct now.. :(
You can only interbreed for so long..so with no new genes being avaible, they probably have slowly died off.

Last edited:
I suspect that they migrate along water ways in a seasonal manner. They probably follow a set route from food supply to food supply. That way, they encounter other groups and inter change genetic material.

It would be interesting to see how the DNA varies from one area to another. But I guess the samples they now have are very limited. Eventually, we will see more samples and get a better picture.

Hopefully, those they do have are not just contaminated samples of human DNA.

Back
Top Bottom