Things you wish you could say

Went for a bike ride. Three loose dogs, chased by two so far yesterday. That wasn't a problem last month when I was riding around this neighborhood.

Seriously, people. Get a fence or don't let your dumb yapper out.
Check your local leash laws and then start reporting them.

Went for a bike ride. Three loose dogs, chased by two so far yesterday. That wasn't a problem last month when I was riding around this neighborhood.

Seriously, people. Get a fence or don't let your dumb yapper out.
Check your local ordinances. I checked mine, and dogs that chase people or cars are a public nuisance. Public nuisances can be put down. You don't have to go that far, though. If you report it, animal control has a good chance of catching them and making sure they're licensed, up to date on shots, and have stern words with the owners.

Check your local ordinances. I checked mine, and dogs that chase people or cars are a public nuisance. Public nuisances can be put down. You don't have to go that far, though. If you report it, animal control has a good chance of catching them and making sure they're licensed, up to date on shots, and have stern words with the owners.
Fines are usually included.

Not sure whether to 🤣 or 🙁 this one.
Not really an issue, just send money. Lots of money, kids are expensive. So is housing, food and luxuries. I'm teaching them cars are luxuries. As are cell phones, computers and closets full of clothes.

Now that they are paying for themselves, it's too easy to call Momma. :he

Check your local leash laws and then start reporting them.

I'm going to do that for both places I've been chased by dogs.

Back
Top Bottom