Things you wish you could say

This is Felicitas. You can clearly see the barring on the fluffy feathers:
1714705417868.jpeg

This is Agathae. The barring is less obvious. One odd thing I did notice was that she seems to have sprung a Brown Leghorn feather (There is BL in the Cream Legbars, and Welsummers). My Welsummer Gaby has that color of feather. I did check and the feather is Agathae's. Not sure why she'd get the idea of sprouting that feather but she did.
1714705716484.jpeg

View attachment 3819308
This is Agathae. The barring is less obvious. One odd thing I did notice was that she seems to have sprung a Brown Leghorn feather (There is BL in the Cream Legbars, and Welsummers). My Welsummer Gaby has that color of feather. I did check and the feather is Agathae's. Not sure why she'd get the idea of sprouting that feather but she did.
Where is Agathae? I want to see her freak feather! 😂

View attachment 3819308
View attachment 3819311
Is that wing feather her freak feather!? It looks freaky to me. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom