Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

Kevin565,
hugs.gif

Thanks Amiga.
hugs.gif

It's certainly helped me realize what's important in life. I'm down sizing quite a bit and focusing more on some family, friends, and my feathered/furry babies.
love.gif

JULIE!!! HII!!

Yeah, I did have to dig, actually haha I spent half the day just trying to recover my account and figure out my password again.

Hey DG! :)

Is anybody hatching now, or am I the only crazy person going for it? I want to have Lacie, my goose, hatch chocolate muscovy eggs for me when she goes broody this spring, but I'm having a terrible time finding someone who breeds just basic chocolate muscovies. Chocolate ripple would be fine too, but it's really hard to find just the one color and not a bunch of colors with chocolate mixed in.

I just had silkie chickens hatch yesterday. I have a pair of chocolate scovies, no other color mixed in but they do have white heads/not solid. I got them from psue on here, she might have eggs too in spring.

Miss you too! :hugs

I've had some health issues but I'm doing much better now. So many new faces around the site.

Sorry to hear that, glad you are doing better!

Hi guys! It has been forever since I have been on here , I sorta took a byc break after the great (horrible ) slaughter :( miss you guys though ordered my girls the other day and pick them up March 21 *happydance

Hi guys! It has been forever since I have been on here , I sorta took a byc break after the great (horrible ) slaughter :( miss you guys though ordered my girls the other day and pick them up March 21 *happydance

Sorry to hear about the slaughter!! /: I'm happy you're getting new girls though! That's fantastic!! :D

Back
Top Bottom