Thread formerly known as Hatch day is today

You'll have to post pictures for us :D I have a gosling and three indian runner ducklings on order to arrive at the end of the month, but no eggs to hatch. The welshies still aren't laying for me and neither is the chicken flock. I'm actually happy about that though - all the eggs would be freezing solid if they were! I do have some sizzle eggs on the way to me though.

We have babies!! Our flock consists of white Orpingtons, so I'm trying to figure out how we got black chicks!!

Last edited:
You'll have to post pictures for us :D I have a gosling and three indian runner ducklings on order to arrive at the end of the month, but no eggs to hatch. The welshies still aren't laying for me and neither is the chicken flock. I'm actually happy about that though - all the eggs would be freezing solid if they were! I do have some sizzle eggs on the way to me though.

Oh boy!! Duckies!! What kind of Gosling is it? :D

A roman tufted, to be a mate for my roman tufted girl whose mate died in transit two years ago. Congrats on the babies! As for the color, white is dominant, so they could easily be carrying one white gene and one black gene and since the white is dominant, you'd never know until two black carriers mated and created black chicks.

I have no idea what I got in this swap I'll post more pictures but there all a bit different.. Also can they be identified by breed or sex?

Many thanks byc :)

:bow

:weee

Aww..anyone got goodies in a bator?

Set 8 millie fleur "old english" bantems Saturday. Three days in.

I do! 11 khaki campbell eggs. I'll be adding some WH eggs later this week and some NN eggs because I have no control and bid on an auction that it looks likes I'm going to win :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom