TODAY WAS THE DAY Update PG 10!!

Quote:
Awesome advice!
ya.gif

Arrive on time! I used to work in an office and would greet the interviewers and I can't tell you how many of them were late. It was so annoying. I had one that was 1/2 hour late and she called and she was hired because she called.

Establish your answer for the strengths & weakness question. I was once the interviewer. Cannot tell you the number of people who do not think they have a weakness.
hu.gif

Think in terms of two sides to a coin. For example: Myself, I am pretty assertive & headstrong. My weakness is that in a pinch I will leap in & do what I think is right. So, in an interview I would state that & say that I need to know the policies & need to know when to call the manager, etc. - when not to leap. Be honest about yourself, but present the positives. If you are a quiet type that means you can assess a situation & connect well one on one. If you are more outgoing, you can work with the families that come into the store, entertain & SELL.

The fact that you are contemplating this puts you far beyond the competition.
clap.gif

"Acidentally"
wink.png
take a chick or poult with you, say sorry, but I have raised this since it was just a little egg. Then expain how you have looked after it night and day as if it was your own child. You will either get the job, or be sure to send us a address where we can send you the get well soon cards that you will be reading in a padded room
lau.gif

Good luck at the interview
fl.gif

Hey guy, we are all praying for you. You deserve this. Do what Debi said... and the rest of the practical advise given here is good too.

Be yourself and you'll do fine. With God and all of us behind you, you can't fail, believe it!

Last edited:
th.gif
i am so amazed with you all i am serious!!!!!

thank you isn't even the word for it

i would have never gotten this much help any where else

every thing you all are saying i am writing it down and will be studying it for the next few days i am also gonna do more research about Petsmart because yes showing them i know about the store will help a lot and show i am really wanting to work there because i do!!!!

still keep it coming you all are more than a blessing
hugs.gif

Quote:
lau.gif

Local Maryland man brings chicken chick to job enterview .... i think it's safe to say times are rough

heck i might make it on Leno

Thanks though!
hugs.gif

I have conducted many interviews myself. Everyone that has written in have good advice. My advise is to be early,enthusiastic and honest when answering questions. For instance if they ask you if you can work on Sunday and you cannot work on Sundays than do not say yes.

Another thing to remember is that you are all so interviewing them. Be sure to ask questions even write them down if you have to. GOOD LUCK
Janine

You have such enthusiam I can't imagine why they wouldn't hire you. You'd be an asset to them.

1. Know where you're going and who you'll be meeting with.

2. Confidence : remember a company that calls you for an interview believes you are capable of doing the job.

3. Show excitement about the tasks you'll be ask to do.

4. If possible talk with someone who already has the position and learn what's expected of them.

5. Know as much as you can about the company. Interviewers love it when you've taken the time to educate yourself about their company.

6. Practice your interview. Whether in front of a mirror or with a friend this will do wonders for helping you remain calm .

7. Never, never go negative. When asked about any former boss, teacher, or aquaintance always speak positively.

If you can get a copy of the Everything Job Interview Book, I highly reccomend it. Check the local library if they don't have it. Buy it, you'll be glad you did.

Back
Top Bottom