Toddlers are Quackers

LMP, I was waiting until you were ready to invite you over.
was wondering what THIS...was all about...should have brought a glass with me...
cool.png
, didn't know where you where running off to every few minutes...well, now I know
bun.gif

so, you started all this ...boy'o'boy..and they don't even know what kind rabbit hole they are spiraling down...way to go
highfive.gif
...mmwwaahahahaha

now your giving me more to try to keep up with..geesh
old.gif

@LittleMissPurdy My internet went out again, so the message didn't send in the PA thread.
In our case, I would say Marco in one thread, and he would answer in another. It was best played when we were among the few awake.

was wondering what THIS...was all about...should have brought a glass with me...
cool.png
, didn't know where you where running off to every few minutes...well, now I know
bun.gif

so, you started all this ...boy'o'boy..and they don't even know what kind rabbit hole they are spiraling down...way to go
highfive.gif
...mmwwaahahahaha

now your giving me more to try to keep up with..geesh
old.gif

So very much to tell you, woman. So very much. If you read through this thread, you will see most of it.
Am I allowed to PM you yet?

Jesco White?

Oh! Lol. Used to live in the near vicinity, but moved north almost 4 years ago.

The past 18 months have taught me something. I am capable of being jealous. :oops:

:/

That reminds me of my high school days...Strawberry Hill...
I wonder if it is still sold.

Several years ago, I got together with a bunch of high school friends that I used to drink that stuff with, so we went and bought a bottle. Nas-ty! Oh good lord, we poured the stuff out and decided that they changed the recipe :lau

Back
Top Bottom