Tolbunt Polish

Pics
[=
c8ec5401.jpg
][/]Ok here goes Ladies! Just so you can see our weather and how much snow we really have....These are photos taken 20 minutes ago on the was down to coops!

It is 84* here today. It feels like summer time!!

So I went to Greenfire Farms and got my chicks. Wound up with 8 tolbunt and 6 breda. That was the cleanest place I have ever seen. I don't know where their chickens poop but it didn't look like it was in those pens! I will be cleaning mine out tomorrow...I had intended to only get 5 tolbunt but they had the other three left over after filling orders...so had to have them and then the breda were extras....Satya showed me the parents and they were awesome so of course I had to take them. I slipped all 8 tolbunt under a silkie broody and the 6 breda went under an o shamo hen with two madagascar chicks...I hope that goes okay. I will get pics this weekend.

crappy pics but here are some of the tolbunt chicks I got Friday.

Some have more pronounced poofs on their heads than do others. I will try to do more this week.

crappy pics but here are some of the tolbunt chicks I got Friday.

Some have more pronounced poofs on their heads than do others. I will try to do more this week.

Oh adorable little babies! I love them. They look healthy and alert and their foster mom is also lovely.
smile.png

I had a few more hatch this week myself.....will post some pictures of them soon.

Oh adorable little babies!  I love them.  They look healthy and alert and their foster mom is also lovely.  :)

I had a few more hatch this week myself.....will post some pictures of them soon. 

She is doing great with them. There are 8 of them. It is funny to see the little yellow heads poking out all over her body. I want a pic of that but they move around so fast! Look forward to your pics. They are so cute when they are little.

Last edited:
She is doing great with them. There are 8 of them. It is funny to see the little yellow heads poking out all over her body. I want a pic of that but they move around so fast! Look forward to your pics. They are so cute when they are little.

YAH!!!! Babies beautiful!!!!!!

Well 8 Tolbunts in bator last week...8 came out in barbage;( no fertile...YET...6 went back in yesterday! Keep trying!!L!

Well at least you have eggs to try with. My pure tolbunt is a year old and is not laying. Every time I think she is I pen her and no eggs. She is at least thinking about it occasionally and sits in a nest....THese may lay before her at this rate! LOL

Back
Top Bottom