Tolbunt Polish

Pics
No,it wasn't me. They have been located but the person won't talk to the rightful owners. The victims father called and lied about being a lawyer and got the info, but when the victim calls they won't answer. I'll find out more and keep you posted. Nothing I hate worse than a theif. This person lost her home in a fire, but still had birds on the property. The only ones this POS "rescued" was the 6 Tolbunt's. Blaine

No,it wasn't me. They have been located but the person won't talk to the rightful owners. The victims father called and lied about being a lawyer and got the info, but when the victim calls they won't answer. I'll find out more and keep you posted. Nothing I hate worse than a theif. This person lost her home in a fire, but still had birds on the property. The only ones this POS "rescued" was the 6 Tolbunt's. Blaine
How convenient they "rescued" 6 tolbunts and left 200 other birds, including less than perfectly marked tolbunts......... :(

Lots of these little ones hatched this weekend from our flock!

!!
These are my little boys dream "top hats" to own. He has been saving his money and selling some chicks we hatched so he can buy some eggs. He goes "wow" everytime I show him a picture. We just put in 15 eggs from mycutekitten. Crossing fingers on some "zebras" (what he calls cuckoo's) and chocolates, and a boy wc black.

Looking for some opinions. I have two chicks, now 7 weeks old, that are tiny compared to the rest of the hatch. The others I moved out to the coop a couple of weeks ago, but these two are just too tiny to be outside yet. They are eating and drinking like normal chicks, but growing very very slowly. Would you consider them bantams or runts/dwarves, and how can you determine the difference?

The one on the left had its tail feathers pulled out by one of the other chicks

This is the larger of the two

This is the smaller of the two.

I think you should be patient and see how they develop. Given the possibilities of what may have gone into the mix to arrive at Tolbunt anything is possible. (I should add that I'm writing this from Australia where Tolbunt are a fanciful dream, even so I'm giving it a go.)

Back
Top Bottom