Tractor Supply Chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know around what date you got your bantys? I'm curious when they will come in at my store.
I bought 9 assorted bantam chicks from tsc for $30. within a few days we only had 4 surviving. we went to tractor supply and they said they couldn't do anything. I was really upset. now today I only have 1 remaining hen. the other 3 past away at a few months. one was a silkie, another was a  black Japanese and im not sure about the others. the tractor supply I live close to had bantams, red pullets, broilers, siler lace wyandotts. I didn't go often enough to see all.

Stopped by the local TSC here in Lubbock. Chick Days starts today. They were all set up with brooders, but all were empty. While I was talking to the employee, the post office called and told him the chicks were in.
CD will run through April. New chicks every Tuesday. They will carry red pullets, red straight run, and "specialty breeds" which will come in once (25-50 birds) and are usually gone that day. Will also have bantys and non-chicken fowl. They don't know what they are going to get prior to the shipment arriving. Chicks are from Privet, no vaccinations.

I don't need anymore chickens, but **** the babies are cute.

I purchased 6 chicks and two ducks last year from Tractor Supply one died immediately and they replaced it with minimum amount of persuasion the rest of them lived and thrived. all chicks were red and I assumed RIR but might have been another red color chicken.

Well, like I said, they're from Privett, and I have seen some not-so-complementary things posted both here at BC and elsewhere that give me pause. Yes, babies are cute, but I'm wondering if I should make the non-emotional decision and pass.

Well, like I said, they're from Privett, and I have seen some not-so-complementary things posted both here at BC and elsewhere that give me pause. Yes, babies are cute, but I'm wondering if I should make the non-emotional decision and pass.

TSC uses 3 hatcheries; Privett being just one of them. I have gotten all my chickens from Privett and would likely not order chicks anywhere else.

I have always had excellent experience with Privett's. Fwiw.

Ours was supposed to get them Monday but had a problem with the shipper, got just RIR's yesterday and now have several today, picked up 4 ducklings.

Back
Top Bottom