Tractor Supply Chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know If the list also has the duckling breads as well? My parents are wanting to get chicks and ducklings this year. We've bought them from other local feed stored in that past but they were assorted by breed and sex, unfortunately they are no longer selling them.

Do you know If the list also has the duckling breads as well? My parents are wanting to get chicks and ducklings this year. We've bought them from other local feed stored in that past but they were assorted by breed and sex, unfortunately they are no longer selling them.
all their ducks are straight run. I've seen mallard, khaki Campbells, blue swedish and pekin.

I ordered from tsc and yes min was 6 at 1.99 each but don't forget u save the shipping I have 7 very nice bjgs and I am very happy so far with what I have.

Yes agree you save big time on shipping and how can you go wrong I bought some australorps the other day at 6 - $12 and as long as your not looking for show quality you will get good backyard layers,I got burned by a breeder selling hatching eggs that were supposed to be a certain breed and fertile,I ended up getting 1 ferile and a different breed.

wow that really sucks cant trust no one sad.. just give what you pay for everyone always trying to get over and come out ahead karma baby karma...I agree not showing mine so what I have I really like and maybe to me they are show..lol just put my out to coop today miss them already in home brooder but it was time to let the go to coop..

wow that really sucks cant trust no one sad.. just give what you pay for everyone always trying to get over and come out ahead karma baby karma...I agree not showing mine so what I have I really like and maybe to me they are show..lol just put my out to coop today miss them already in home brooder but it was time to let the go to coop..

I bought six chicks from TSS that are doing awesome!! The barred rocks I believe are older than what TSS told me but that's not a big deal. They are fully feathered and in the coop at less than four weeks old

Back
Top Bottom