Trader Joes & Other Grocery Store Egg Hatching Club - Are you a Member

Congrats!
thumbsup.gif

Has anyone in Portland OR been able to find fertile eggs in a grocery store? I have called around and have not been able to find them.

I know what you mean. Most of the store workers I have spoke to have no idea what I'm talking about. If you want fertile eggs Aloha feed and garden has a source for $4 a dozen. They are mutt chicks. I currently have a broody girl sitting on a bakers dozen. 18 days to go.

I know what you mean. Most of the store workers I have spoke to have no idea what I'm talking about. If you want fertile eggs Aloha feed and garden has a source for $4 a dozen. They are mutt chicks. I currently have a broody girl sitting on a bakers dozen. 18 days to go.

I am happy to know that! Someone from the portland poultry project on facebook gave me 14 eggs today! They are already in the bator. I wanted to make sure my incubator is working properly again before I try my next Serama eggs. The 14 eggs I got today are mostly mixed with possible full speckled sussex and copper maran. The dark eggs are so cool, I haven't really seen them before. I am so happy about them... I guess I just am not happy unless I am incubating something!!

Back
Top Bottom