TSC Chick Days Are STARTING NEXT WEEK!!!!!

My store here in Mississippi got theirs today. Partridge Plymouth Rocks, RIR, and Black Australorps. I came home with 3 Plymouth rocks and 3 Black Australorps.

Appalachian region here- was supposed to start on 11th but switched to 18th. Should have started the 11th because it was in the 60's, calling for snow over the weekend when the first chicks should be in transit. Our tsc chicks come from mt. Healthy so no fancy ones- mostly layers/ common breeds. I'll bet the first shipment doesn't arrive in good shape:-(

Thank goodness for our TSC-the chicks came in yesterday,and they had signs for what "breed" was in which brooder.Only three brooders though.Maybe some more will come in,'cause there are empty brooders in the chick section.
fl.gif
Dark Brahmas were the featured breed(I got eight of those).There were also red pullets(I got eight of those) and cornish rocks.

Stopped in at ours today. They are set up, have bins labeled, but all empty. Didn't talk to anybody to find out when they should be arriving.
Same signs as last year.... red pullets, bantams straight run, mixed pullets, ducks

Went by ours today. They had cornish rocks and red pullets and the featured chicks were black giants. I came home with 6 red pullets :) everyone seems to be doing well cept I have one loud mouth who has been chirping since we got home

STILL no chicks at mine... Guy on the phone was just as confused since they were told monday... i know the bins are set up and signs said "featured breed" which is exciting because last year they didn't do that...

Back
Top Bottom