TSC Chick Days Are STARTING NEXT WEEK!!!!!

I called the local store and they said chicks are coming next week!!! Of course they couldn't tell my anything more than that... I can't wait to see them!!!!! Going silkie hunting :D

Has anyone ever seen Polish show up at theirs? Now that would be nice!
Oh my gosh, If you were anywhere near me I would gladly give you about 5 of my polish chicks. They are beautiful birds and I want to keep 2 or 3 of them but I want better egg layers.
If you ever think of buying from a hatchery, the 3 silkies I got from Meyer Hatchery are GORGEOUS!

According to the TSC website, some states will get them next week. All others will receive chicks starting Feb 25th. I am also in Michigan and waiting!

What the *@#$%^& ...still haven't received any. Still lost in the mail.

They must have run out of food and water by now. Those poor baby are probably cold.

It's so sad! They were due at the store Monday.

At this point, would the chicks have even survived?

mine got there's this morning finally, 3 days late! they only look a day old though so i'm guessing they just didn't ship until now...

I got there 30 min after they arrived! first one to choose so i pulled out the 5 silkies they had and i think a bantam cochin that is having a hard time walking...
love.gif
they are named Po Trinity Tessa Clara Cassie and Owl. idk why Owl it just came to me and it's the super LOUD chick... everyone else is quiet.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom