TSC Chick Days Are STARTING NEXT WEEK!!!!!

I'm getting in patient waiting ts told me the 28th of febuary and luckily I have 3 to choose from in driving distance and they change variety every week for 2months
Where are you at in CT? I was just at the Lisbon TSC and got the same response (well, actually two different responses- but this was one of them)
I wouldn't think they know what breeds are coming and when, that seems like too much to ask.

I've had much better luck with my local AgWay when it comes to knowledge of delivery dates, breeds, which hatchery, ect. but they aren't due to have any until the END of March. WIth an almost finished coop and a brooder ready to go, I don't know if I can be that patient...

If it weren't for my small flock size and female-only requirement, I'd be beating local breeder's doors down right now or anxiously awaiting a shipment.

I called one of the 2 Tractor Supply stores close to me yesterday and the girl told me the 25th they were starting to get them in. We are getting the brooder together this week so we can get some chicks next week! I am so excited and nervous! If they get different breeds every week, how am I suppose to keep a small flock!? I am going to want to get some different ones every week :)

I called one of the 2 Tractor Supply stores close to me yesterday and the girl told me the 25th they were starting to get them in. We are getting the brooder together this week so we can get some chicks next week! I am so excited and nervous! If they get different breeds every week, how am I suppose to keep a small flock!? I am going to want to get some different ones every week
smile.png

big_smile.png
Same boat for me...new breeds every week. Same as my kids in a electronic store or my husband at lowe's..."I WANT! I WANT!"

Luckily, I limit myself to feather footed. Helps a lot.

Peking ducks, cornish rock cross, same white rocks as last week (guy said they'll be marked down soon, or they'll start flying out the bin, literally), red sex link, australorps in Montevallo.

I got 2 of the red sex link and 2 australorps.. I wanted 10 total, and if I didn't get something this week, the size difference would be an issue. They're getting mixed bantams on Wednesday.

Back
Top Bottom