TSC Chick Days Are STARTING NEXT WEEK!!!!!

They all have yellow butt stripes but some have "louder" colored butt stripes. I thought those were roos.....DANG...watch I have 2 roosters! I told her I wanted the more dull colored butt stripes.

This will be my first year with baby chicks and a baby. My 11 month old son is going to be so excited to see the little chicks. The chicks will not be so excited to see my son :)

This will be my first year with baby chicks and a baby.  My 11 month old son is going to be so excited to see the little chicks.  The chicks will not be so excited to see my son :)

I'm thinking of my boys at 11 months... Yikes! Not sure the chicks would have made it. I was worried enough when they were five and able to control their impulses a bit.

This will be my first year with baby chicks and a baby.  My 11 month old son is going to be so excited to see the little chicks.  The chicks will not be so excited to see my son :)

What fun! For him at least.

My 2 year old runs up to the pen of little pullets and yells, "Hi little chicks!" And then introduces himself. Somehow, they are never as happy to see him as he is to see them.

It's cute now; I suspect the same thing at 16 won't be quite the same. ;)

These are white Plymouth rock from TSC. They've got those at many TSC.
Uh oh

I think mystery chick is no longer a mystery haha. Mine are quite adventurous and outgoing, and much calmer and quieter than the others. The RIR are pint size panic, and loud too LOL

Could also be light brahma or the ones they call amber links or tetra tints,I got some last year and they grew wicked fast,Also to JDCHICKS i will trade you for some RIR,s .We never get those or newhampshires or buff orps here in CT.

Could also be light brahma or the ones they call amber links or tetra tints,I got some last year and they grew wicked fast,Also to JDCHICKS i will trade you for some RIR,s .We never get those or newhampshires or buff orps here in CT.

RIR are the main breed owned around me. I refuse to have any... just cause...fighting the system. Need to shake it up down here in lower AL.

There is a chicken auction every Friday night near me and all they ever have is RIR.

I mean really, a couple of my friends that were helping get started last year...were shocked when I showed them the silkies and showgirls I incubated and hatched. They had never seen or heard of them before.

Mind you...they just put in our TSCs' in the last year. So a whole new chicken world is opening up down here.
wee.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom