UK Member Please Say HI

I have my bedroom back-apart from 4 cats!!  Jackie is well and enjoyed scratching around with her mates today.

I plan to have a menagerie ha ha ha.

Hugs xx

Yay. Glad Jackie is back to full strength. I have a total menagerie....wouldn't have it any other way! I should have some broodies soon so I'll have more!!

Almost the end of the month for the non high risk areas
1f64c-1f3fc.png

The ducks beaks are looking slightly swollen/ sore right at the top. It's more noticeable on Jemima with her light coloured beak and she seems to have a few more black dots than usual around her nostrils. Could it be a fungal infection? X

Almost the end of the month for the non high risk areas
1f64c-1f3fc.png

The ducks beaks are looking slightly swollen/ sore right at the top. It's more noticeable on Jemima with her light coloured beak and she seems to have a few more black dots than usual around her nostrils. Could it be a fungal infection? X

Really not sure...? In the muddy conditions we've got currently, my ducks have been shoving their bills under the fences to snuffle about in the puddles, that causes them to get a touch sore at the top of their bills. Not sure about the black spots though.

Just spent a fortune on Flubenvet in preparation for my chucks (& ducks, though i dont think they really need it) worming marathon from Wednesday. Have already let my flock out from yesterday...they spent nearly all day dustbathing!!

Last edited:
Hello I'm from Wiltshire uk
1f60a.png
currently warming up my incubator ready for silkie eggs!! Hello to all the uk people
1f44b-1f3fb.png

Hiyah!! Fellow Silkie fan here...bred a few of my own last year under broodies. I have a super Splash Silkie cockerel from last season whom I'm hoping will prove fertile enough to father some chicks later this year. Welcome to the thread, I look forward to the piccies of the fluffballs! Sasha xx

Hello all! So I've had to move my 4, 3 week old chicks outside, its cold and its raining. Ive sectioned off their run so they're just in the coop, loads of straw, sawdust and a heatlight, I just need some reassurance that they'll be okay, theres a tarp under the coop so they're off the wet floor, ive been out about 20 times since i put them out an hour ago, they seem happy enough, wandering around and not congregating under the lamp, this is the 1st time i've kept chicks so any info and advice is more than welcomed, Thanks for reading, Chrissy x

Back
Top Bottom