United Nations' "RIght to Food"

Global warning is not scientific fact. It is a theory that is widely held by some segments of the scientific community and disputed by others. This forum should not be about arguing politics--which is what this is becoming.

Sorry, you lost me at United Nations. I don't want to give any credibility to any global body particularly one as corrupt as the UN even if their position supports something I do.

In my view these are decisions that should be made locally. We may not always agree with them but then it is time to spring into action and change things or move if it is that important to you. I live in a town that has a zoning law prohibiting livestock and I legally have six chickens in my backyard now. It took a lot of work and effort on my part but also paved the way by at least defining the process for the next person. Unfortunately the answer sometimes is ultimately going to be no and then you need to decide if you want to be an outlaw or not. The last thing I want is some international body defining how I am allowed to live.

Just my .02
I concur, the UN is not a legitimate organization in my opinion. The US pays a higher share than any other member and we get ridiculed by the UN if we have a president who DARES put the American People first.

The rest of the world needs to take care of its own house.

As far as human rights...there are no guarantees in life and nobody owes anyone anything. I will go as far as teaching a man to fish, but I won't continuously give him fish while he does nothing to improve the situation in his own country, get rid of corrupt politicians who are holding his country back, etc. This is not our problem.

Here's some more info on Bob Stallman and the American Farm Bureau Federation's stance on global climate change. Yet another person that wants to deny scientific facts.
http://ucsusa.org/assets/documents/global_warming/climate-scientists-letter-to.pdf
Link doesn't work, but who's facts?

Roy Spencer, University of Alabama Huntsville, has much to say about the climate change lie and how it is used to manipulate people and transfer wealth.

I am personally very skeptical when it comes to any politician finding a way to cheat me out of my hard earned and hard saved money. These people are fools or, perhaps more accurately, very good at making gullible folks part with their cash to buy into a "feel good" agenda that isn't necessarily based upon scientifically-proven fact.

Been following this garbage for 30 years, since I was a student working in Dr. Spencer's Department at UAH before transferring and earning meteorology degrees. Nothing's changed other than people are actually starting to wise up to the lies and are paying attention to what we can all do that actually can positively affect the environment and climate. Yes, the Paris Accord is a fraud as well. The Uncredible Nations even said so: https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/the-un-admits-that-the-paris-climate-deal-was-a-fraud/

Back
Top Bottom