Unofficial Easter chick photo contest

Our chicks are just starting to hatch under our broody girls. I will get some pics when I can. They are Pekin bantams (Cochins to those in the US). First time hatching chicks and can't wait! Our broodies are Old English Game Bantams and they have been so good. Can't wait to see more chick pics on this thread - I never get tired of looking at photos of chicks!

This is Button, our Partridge Pekin/Cochin Bantam, with her(?) Mum, Pixie (OEGB), and sibling (a Frizzle), Noodle in the background.

Here are two more Pekin/Cochin Bantams - on the left a White Columbian called Snowy, and another Frizzle, Fizz, hatched by Sunflower (OEGB).

Needless to say my 8 year old daughter and myself are smitten.

This is Button, our Partridge Pekin/Cochin Bantam, with her(?) Mum, Pixie (OEGB), and sibling (a Frizzle), Noodle in the background. Here are two more Pekin/Cochin Bantams - on the left a White Columbian called Snowy, and another Frizzle, Fizz, hatched by Sunflower (OEGB). Needless to say my 8 year old daughter and myself are smitten.
They are adorable!

I have to say photos of chicks are cute, but seeing them in the flesh - they are beyond adorable. We can only keep two (and no roosters) so it's going to be tough not to fall too much in love with them all. I suspect it's too late for that already!

Names: none yet
Breeds: gray and black is an Easter egger, red is Rhode Island Red, black is unkown

Back
Top Bottom