Updated 6-12-2018 - Calendar Chit Chat, and Possible Calendar Entries -Feedback Wanted

Pics
p1260103-jpg.1132263

p1260081-jpg.1132264

p1250983-jpg.1132266

p1250907-jpg.1132269
1 - i like but wish the lighting on his head was a little brighter
2- i really like the colors, even though the pool is very bright blue i dont find it distracting and i like the droplets on her forehead
3 - bill is slightly fuzzy, lighting good
4 - head is too dark, and that one blade of grass, right ..... there!

Folks, just a reminder that the deadline to submit pics for the calendar is fast approaching.
No entries will be considered after 11:59PM Pacific Time on the 15th.
They must be submitted in the Official Other Poultry Calendar thread. This thread or the article associated with it is not the correct place for entry and any pictures posted in these 2 places will not be considered. The team is working on the entries now, so the sooner you get them in, the sooner they can be processed and the sooner the winning pictures can be chosen.

I gotta few new animals... Was just planning on getting some new hens maybe a turkey or two.Ended up with 3 royal palms and 4 guineas pied lavender and just lavender. I kept saying i'd never get guineas but things change eh? Anyways heres one of the many pics i will try to enter in the other poultry calendar... Tell me what you love and hate about it ;)
Entry1.jpg

{Edit} Heres the same one but edited
Entry1 (2).jpg

I gotta few new animals... Was just planning on getting some new hens maybe a turkey or two.Ended up with 3 royal palms and 4 guineas pied lavender and just lavender. I kept saying i'd never get guineas but things change eh? Anyways heres one of the many pics i will try to enter in the other poultry calendar... Tell me what you love and hate about it ;)
View attachment 1133797
{Edit} Heres the same one but edited
View attachment 1133801
i cant see the difference in the pics but :confused:
nice n bright, clean though slightly fuzzy when blown up, but it gives you a different look at turkeys unlike the normal tom strut n gobble

i cant see the difference in the pics but :confused:
nice n bright, clean though slightly fuzzy when blown up, but it gives you a different look at turkeys unlike the normal tom strut n gobble
It is a bit blurry since i had to crop out a turkey freaking out in the background.. and the second ones slightly warmer looking.. But thanks a lot. I really like this one since it's not a turkey fanning. :goodpost:

Back
Top Bottom