*Updated* Help with breed and sex of this chick *Pic. heavy*

What sex do you think it is?

• Pullet

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • Room

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BTW, correct me if I'm wrong because I can't seem to find it tonight, but I believe Austra Whites and California Whites are the same cross with different names.

I think you answered your own question about the sex. You stated in your one post that you got her out of a pullet bin. LOL!

She is a pretty little thing though.

I think you answered your own question about the sex. You stated in your one post that you got her out of a pullet bin. LOL!

She is a pretty little thing though.
I hope she is a pullet! I got 8 chicks that day all out of pullet bins and so far I have 2 roo's. Oh and she really isn't that little. she is bigger then my austrlorp that is the same age. She is close to the same size as my RIR Roo that is the same age as well. I just wish I knew what she was. My kids swear that the lady said she lays blue eggs but I can't find anything that looks like her that lays blue eggs. I don't know. it's making me crazy LOL

I would say pullet too
Enjoy the wait!!!
big_smile.png

these are the newest pictures. I added them to the 1st page also but I am adding them here also just incase you don't notice the new ones. Any clue what breed it is or if it's a pullet or roo?

That does look alot like her but all the pictures I have seen of a California Whites they have single combs and she don't. I am not sure what kind of comb she has. it was flat and now there are little bumbs showing up all over. Kind of like a pea comb but I am not sure.

Back
Top Bottom