Utah!

Cynthia how long do you let your shipped egg sit? Are you putting yours in the incubator tonight or tomorrow? Beautiful green eggs by the way! Love the green. Yay for the new egg layer!
D.gif

Cynthia how long do you let your shipped egg sit? Are you putting yours in the incubator tonight or tomorrow? Beautiful green eggs by the way! Love the green. Yay for the new egg layer!
D.gif

I will put them in tonight, they were out there an extra day. :( Debating as to whether or not to leave them in the carton, but I just have a feeling to go ahead and let them lay on their side..so side it is.

I'll set mine with you then. Mine will have been setting 12 hours at 10 o'clock tonight. I have heard to set them 12 to 24 hours before incubating. So hope this will be good. Thanks.

Yay Whittni and Sundance for your winnings, and so sorry Sundance to hear about your NN, hope it does ok!!

You guys are still hatching?? Haha, that is really funny!! Seriously you guys are die hards... Although I can't poke too much fun because I know that it will be very hard for me to control myself once I have an incubator, lol!

Sorry about all the trouble with hawks, that is really frustrating!! I know there are some that fly around my house occasionally, I haven't seen them close by at all, though, or I'll have to take more drastic measures at covering everything... I've been letting my birds out during the day since it's been soo, hot, too, so they can hide in the shade, but I would have to lock them up to keep them safe, keeping my fingers crossed...

Hey sundance, if happy doesn't want your bantam cochin.... I would most likely bite... what color is she??

I'll set mine with you then. Mine will have been setting 12 hours at 10 o'clock tonight. I have heard to set them 12 to 24 hours before incubating. So hope this will be good. Thanks.

yep, I was thinking around 10! Yaay, we will be hatching together. fun!

Doing better today at my place. Sorry to hear of another awful hawk terror story. I have one, I think the same one, perched in a tall poplar tree in the back of my yard. It has been there all day, it is making me crazy watching it. I think maybe they are hungry, lots of heat has probably killed off some of the other prey....So glad Trish that your mom did not lose another one, and hope the first one comes back!

Cynthia, Hattie, pretty eggs! Good luck with this hatch. So some the end of August we will have more chickie pics! After of course the pics of the Polish Cynthia is getting, cannot wait to see! Hattie, those wheatens I hatched were such a bucket of yellow cute fluff, I can't even wrap my head around how cute they will be in Banty size!

And Sundance, looks like you have some coming too, big fun! Araucana babies are adorable :) Hope your Turken heals up ok. Sphinx, same with your lav! I cannot decide if I am keeping mine toward Fall, I am torn between how sweet she is/how much I love her and her teensy green eggs that I was wishing were blue! I have a few that I may trade out. Just can't decide!

Red, I just have to say you are amazing. You are powertool DIVA. I love that you are wiring your truck, built your own coop and run without stabbing yourself with the nail gun or saw....and you just figure out all this stuff that I always beg my DH to do. I should try my hand at more things like that, you are just AMAYYYZIN' ! You go girl!

Yay Whittni and Sundance for your winnings, and so sorry Sundance to hear about your NN, hope it does ok!!

You guys are still hatching?? Haha, that is really funny!! Seriously you guys are die hards... Although I can't poke too much fun because I know that it will be very hard for me to control myself once I have an incubator, lol!

Sorry about all the trouble with hawks, that is really frustrating!! I know there are some that fly around my house occasionally, I haven't seen them close by at all, though, or I'll have to take more drastic measures at covering everything... I've been letting my birds out during the day since it's been soo, hot, too, so they can hide in the shade, but I would have to lock them up to keep them safe, keeping my fingers crossed...

Hey sundance, if happy doesn't want your bantam cochin.... I would most likely bite... what color is she??

she is black. Here is her picture

Back
Top Bottom