Utah!

They are really blue ask Sphinx she was here picking up her chicken. I also have some blue eggs from my EE crossed with the Lavender Americana Rooster. I put them in the bator two days ago, I also have some surprise eggs I;m hatching in the hatch a long. No one is currently hatching them so I am going to surprise everyone

Can we guess?? huh? Pleeze? Ok, I will guess anyway...let's see, you mentioned your Auraconas, I wonder, small? Let's see, Seramas?

Dear Diary:WHY WHY WHY must they all keep hatching eggs? Why must they torture me so!! :barnie

Paaa LEEEZ! I realize there is NO WAY I am going to keep my vow to not get chicks until Spring. Then Sundance says "Oh ya they are REALLY blue"................ :tongue Pfffff!

You guys are such a bad influence. LOL! That is why I love ya all so much :love

:p

Last edited:
Dear Diary:WHY WHY WHY must they all keep hatching eggs? Why must they torture me so!!
barnie.gif

Paaa LEEEZ! I realize there is NO WAY I am going to keep my vow to not get chicks until Spring. Then Sundance says "Oh ya they are REALLY blue"................
tongue.gif
Pfffff!
You guys are such a bad influence. LOL! That is why I love ya all so much
love.gif

tongue.png

You know, we just can't help ourselves. I haven't had that many hatching, I haven't been turning many eggs lately. I did hatch my winning eggs, still have those cute black marans mix, but one...I also have something in my bator that I haven't told anyone about..oh man, all these secrets coming out. No one knows, but they do go into lock down on Wed.
tongue2.gif

Sundance, I need to call Cal Ranch and see what the deal is. Haven't heard from them yet. I guess if I didn't get the job, I'll be able to stay on the deer hunt longer next weekend.

Lisa, thanks, I wish I was as good as you make me sound, heh
smile.png
I couldn't get the broken plug off the truck because the bolts are so rusted that they won't budge, even after using generous amounts of WD-40. And, it might help if I had the right tool to take them out. I don't know what it's called, but I know that we didn't have the right size (fitting?) I like being able to do things on my own. I guess it's an esteem issue. It makes me feel like I'm worth more or something. Oh well.

Edit: Ah HA! I described the tool to my mom, and it's called a ratchet. I don't always know the names of tools. I just know what they do.

Last edited:
Argh! Those eggs are from the lady Hattie got the polish chicks from, the first batch, such cute babies! Are you TRYING TO GET MY BATOR OUT OF THE CLOSET>>>>???? Huh, huh!??? I am not doing it. Not yet. Hmmpf. I am so good at resisting temptation. Today.

BTW:
(There are 2 for ya, copy them to your pics, then you can upload :) )

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom