Utah!

OMG, so I spend ten minutes looking at her white ameraucana pictures. They are sooooo fluffy and cute, ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH Can you imagine how cute those little white chicks are?

take a breath, take a breath.

Resisted today but tomorrow all bets are off.....

Last edited:

Oh yeah, we are hatching eggs, oh yeah, Lisa is trying to resist! Oh yeah, we will see, oh yeah, that closet door is calling.
duc.gif

Well, if you get eggs soon, it really would be a blast having you along for the OUR hatch a long on this thread. :)

Sasha, that is so funny to see your goats playing on the ramps. I wish they ate thistle, I'd buy some in a heartbeat. Really nice of you to catch those steers. I'm sure the owner really appreciates it. I would like to see the fence they jumped. As a new cow owner in a town with a fairly intolerant attitude to loose cows, I am really interested in good fencing.

Whittni, congrats on the bunnies!

Welcome, 6kidsfarm!! I'm thinking your wife *may* notice 20 chickens. Just maybe...

Red, thanks for posting the pictures. I was really curious to see the white silkie after hearing Sundance talk it up.

Sundance, I love how your chickens appear to be studying their ribbons quite intently. I'm so sorry your NN got hurt. I hope she feels better soon. I got a huge kick out of the Cal Ranch story. Everyone will be surprised by your mystery eggs but me! I love being in on something.

Hattie, those eggs are beautiful!!

Happy, that is so sad about the missing chicken. Scary on the near miss. I bought some poultry netting on amazon for about $35-$40, and it seems really great.

Cynthia, those are beautiful green eggs. Are they easter eggs? Congrats on the new pullet laying.

Quit talking about you all hatching together. It makes me want to break out my incubator and try. My marans is not very good at fertilizing yet (seems really awkward, even more so than usual), but all of my chicken's eggs seem to be fertile now.

I had a really difficult day at work today, but I think things are pretty much resolved AND I closed on two houses today, which is AMAZING. After everything, I went to Sundance's house to pick up the lavender. She still seems to be in rough shape. I don't think it's injury anymore, which scares me. I'm a bit worried that it's possibly west nile virus.

Sasha, that is so funny to see your goats playing on the ramps. I wish they ate thistle, I'd buy some in a heartbeat. Really nice of you to catch those steers. I'm sure the owner really appreciates it. I would like to see the fence they jumped. As a new cow owner in a town with a fairly intolerant attitude to loose cows, I am really interested in good fencing.

Whittni, congrats on the bunnies!

Welcome, 6kidsfarm!! I'm thinking your wife *may* notice 20 chickens. Just maybe...

Red, thanks for posting the pictures. I was really curious to see the white silkie after hearing Sundance talk it up.

Sundance, I love how your chickens appear to be studying their ribbons quite intently. I'm so sorry your NN got hurt. I hope she feels better soon. I got a huge kick out of the Cal Ranch story. Everyone will be surprised by your mystery eggs but me! I love being in on something.

Hattie, those eggs are beautiful!!

Happy, that is so sad about the missing chicken. Scary on the near miss. I bought some poultry netting on amazon for about $35-$40, and it seems really great.

Cynthia, those are beautiful green eggs. Are they easter eggs? Congrats on the new pullet laying.

Quit talking about you all hatching together. It makes me want to break out my incubator and try. My marans is not very good at fertilizing yet (seems really awkward, even more so than usual), but all of my chicken's eggs seem to be fertile now.

I had a really difficult day at work today, but I think things are pretty much resolved AND I closed on two houses today, which is AMAZING. After everything, I went to Sundance's house to pick up the lavender. She still seems to be in rough shape. I don't think it's injury anymore, which scares me. I'm a bit worried that it's possibly west nile virus.

Oh yeah, Oh yeah, Sphinx is ready too. Oh yeah, Oh Yeah, she knows which ones to put in that bator. Oh Yeah, Oh Yeah, she wants to join the hatch a long! Oh yeah, and we want her too!

Ok, so, I just set mine, lock down date will be on the 28th, and yes, these will hatch in Aug! On the 31st. I'm hand turning.

Back
Top Bottom