Utah!

Hello and Welcome to all the newbies I live in Utah in Summer and Arizona in Winter. I have eggs hatching tomorrow. They are Gold cuckoo Marans and 3rd generation Olive eggers. For anyone that wants birds with different bloodlines I will be bringing them back to Utah with me. I also breed Seramas and bring them to Arizona with me. I am really excited as out new Arizona home is being delivered today Here is the link to see what it looks like. Its beautiful and will stay in Mesa Arizona full time http://www.whiskeymountainrv.com/product/used-2011-heartland-landmark-san-antonio-314167-5

They are here!!!!

Welcome all the newcomers! This thread has really picked up since hatching season started! Love it.
Here was this morning's project. A bench to match the table. One more to complete the set!

So I went in to CAL Ranch to see if indeed the incubators were on sale here in Logan. The sign said Turners- 39.99, the bators were the reg price...59 bucks I think. I asked the guy back there and he said it was ONLY the turners. So I took a still air up to the checkout and it rang up for 39.99 despite what the saleguy said....a nice surprise! .So IF anybody is looking for another incubator, the sale price worked at our CAL store today. yay :D They have digital readouts with the temps, a little different than the last ones I got, but I am going with a manual thermometer to be sure, I don't trust them still .

The look of determination…

Looks like Ginger is not going to give up her vigil. So I suppose we will just let her have a go of it. The DW and I decided to name the Ginger Red OEGB after the cast of Gilligan's Island ~ hence Ginger above and Mary Ann, the Professor and etc. Ace is right the thread has perked up and taken on new life with the new season of fluffy but's. With March starting on the morrow, I am declaring SPRING!

RC was out doing his stuff this a.m. I just have to sit and watch him feed the little Banty hens, more or less as he does his big girls. Very interesting to have a front row perspective of the natural occurrences of our critters. I was looking at the green lawn in the picture with RC and am just craving the lush green times to come. Been a great mild winter, though I understand we are in for storm for the rest of the weekend.

Best to all and your birds,

RJ

Hey yall I'm looking for a road island red rooster and a golden laced wyndotte rooster. I had a frecking predator come threw my flock and killed 2 roosTers. I'm goin hunting! !

Welcome all the newcomers! This thread has really picked up since hatching season started! Love it.
Here was this morning's project. A bench to match the table. One more to complete the set!
These are beautiful! Do you take orders? ;)

Back
Top Bottom