Utah!

Hi Everyone!

I have a sort of odd request. Does anyone have a disabled (but otherwise healthy) hen they would like to rehome?

Years ago we rescued two hens that lost their feet due to frostbite. I lost one to fatty liver years ago and found another footless girl for her companion. Last night, the last original girl passed in her sleep and I'd like a companion for the remaining hen.

I'm fine with a rooster as well, but a rooster would have to be a bantam.

I live in the Draper/Sandy area in one of the few spots where roosters are really legal. :)

[COLOR=000000] Finally hatched my first batch of Thanksgiving babies!! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=000000] 4 paints, and 1 buff. All healthy and beautiful! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=000000] [/COLOR]

[COLOR=005CB1]
[COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=005CB1] [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=005CB1] [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR][/COLOR]
I LOVE IT! I am so glad you got some to hatch, how fun to get them for Thanksgiving, too! Yay! They are adorable.

I LOVE IT! I am so glad you got some to hatch, how fun to get them for Thanksgiving, too! Yay! They are adorable.
I know right?! One came a day before, but the rest came on thanksgiving day :) I am so happy to finally hatch something. I smile every time I look at them. It feels great knowing I grew these ones myself lol :)

sundance. Went to see Brandi today..oh my goodness, you should see Hercules! Of course you have seen him big and fluffy, but I haven't. He is gorgeous! He goes after all of the girls..he he...

Hey guys! I'm new on here!!! I'm glad I found a chicken thread thread here in Utah!!!!! I live in central Utah south of Nephi. I love my chickens and am so glad I have an outlet now for all my questions and just to talk 'chicken talk'. I'm glad I found ya'll!!!!! I am the proud owner of a wide variety of orpingtons, wyandottes, barnevelders, marans, and my beloved bielfelders. Hope to be on here often!

Bielefelders! A friend of mine here in Logan has those. She had to get the eggs from far away, and wants to start a flock. I will tell her there is someone else on here with those~~! Welcome!

Last edited:
Bielefelders! A friend of mine here in Logan has those. She had to get the eggs from far away, and wants to start a flock. I will tell her there is someone else on here with those~~! Welcome!

Thank you. I absolutely love the Biels. Not just great layers (so far) but so hearty and sweet!

Back
Top Bottom