Utah!

Diana, I'm so sorry to hear about your granddaughter. My condolences to you and your family.

The eggs you gave us hatched earlier this week. We ended up with 4 little happy seramas. Such cuties! 3 look very similar and came out of itty bitty white shells and then we have a very light chick that came out of a bigger brown shell. All seem very happy and healthy.
smile.png

Wow, that's a good hatch. Have been on another hatch a long, folks are having a hard time hatching Seramas. You need to post photos when you can. :)

If anyone happens to be looking for a blue copper Marans cockerel, I think I may have 3 of them! Lol. Handsome guys I hatched from Lisa but I'm getting pretty rooster heavy again. ;)

Tomorrow we're setting some silkie eggs. Can't wait to see what colors we end up with! :D

We still have all our modern game bantams that we picked up at the poultry show. No real bites on them on KSL. One of the hens finally laid the first egg they have laid since we got them. I think all the other hens are just too young but I'm looking forward to hatching some of their eggs in the spring if they are still around

rc..maybe I've forgotten, have I asked you where you live? I am in Utah County..Spanish Fork. Now watch, I've talked with your before. My tired ol brain!

Lisa, got the eggs! Wow, beautiful. You know I love the OE's! And crossing my fingers for a splash girl..if I get a blue, no problem there either! Those eggs are big. I had to put that monster egg on it's side to make sure I have it set right in the turner. In a few days I will set it in there. Will be interesting to see if it develops.
Those are some pretty eggs! They look like they're ready for the Easter basket.

Dang those are cute. My wife sent me a pic of a frizzle the other day and said she wants one.

Will they get picked on in a mixed flock?

Back
Top Bottom