Utah!

I actually came on to share a couple of photos of this mountain view I have from my front porch, taken this morning.

I have the sweetest little black pullet. She comes right up to you. She is feathered really great! It was a decision between keeping her and my little Barred Rock. Never had a Barred Rock before, soo, will keep her for a while. She is a sweetie too.
Anyway, my black girl is POL. Not sure what to charge?
Can you post a picture. Is she LF or Bantam? let me know

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to advertise laying hens for sale? I listed in the KSL and on a local FB group. I'd love to find a good home for my chickens and am concerned about how to do that. When I tried to sell my rooster, I didn't have much luck. Just curious if anyone has a go to place to list chickens for sale.

I did KSL for my rooster, it took a few weeks but he finally went to a wonderful home with a lot of room and girls for him. What kind of hens do you have, how old?

That's so wonderful that you rehomed your rooster. I didn't have that good of luck last summer with mine. I'm trying to sell a buff orpington and an easter egger. I'm one over my limit and the orpington is pretty noisy, so I decided she should be the one that goes. I wanted her to have a pal, and I thought people would like the easter egger and it would be easier to sell them as a pair. They are 11 months old. I'm so sad to have to give them up, but I need to be a good neighbor and I don't have a big property. I'm just so happy I'm able to have chickens at all!

Back
Top Bottom