Valentine's Day 1st Annual Hatch Along

Thank you, I did candle them only to find a couple of the eggs with obvious small ends had what appeared to be air cells in the small end of the egg. Go figure, I obviously don't know what I'm looking at:idunno
take pictures of the eggs on their sides, maybe I can help.

Going to pick up Buff Orp, Partridge Rock and some EE eggs this morning from a local breeder! Will know exact number after I set this afternoon. Will see if any of my mutt eggs are suitable for hatching this morning, have been getting new pullet eggs and one large misshapen poor shell old production hen egg.

I got up first thing and set them! Here we are staring at our eggs, and in just 3 weeks we'll be watching them hatch. I think the pipping and peeping is my favorite part. Then of course, seeing how the chicks turn out. What's your favorite part of the process?

I got up first thing and set them! Here we are staring at our eggs, and in just 3 weeks we'll be watching them hatch. I think the pipping and peeping is my favorite part. Then of course, seeing how the chicks turn out. What's your favorite part of the process?
HATCHING!!!!! LOL...hope all goes well with your hatch!!!

Back
Top Bottom